Arctic MC001-XBMC(US) Fanless Media PC - $230 shipped

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is basically in brand new condition. I bought this a couple of months ago to connect to my media server and play movies and shows in the living room. It was a great value on a super discount price and it sold out very quickly. I am basically selling it at the same price and I will cover shipping. It has an IR remote, 1TB hard drive, WiFi, fanless cooling, and AMD graphics. I didn't time it, but it boots up very fast and it is very quiet. Here's the manufacturer's web page:

MC001-XBMC(US) · Entertainment Center · Living · ARCTIC

The reason I am selling it is that I am not very familiar with linux-based systems and honestly don't have time to learn at the moment, so I never even got the network file sharing with my Windows media server set up. I also didn't figure out how to set up the OpenElec/XBMC PVR tuner system to record OTA HDTV and just got frustrated. I installed Windows 7 on it briefly and the PVR worked fine through WMC and I had all of my network set up and was able to stream full blu-ray rips over the gigabit network with full HD audio. Windows ran okay on it but it runs much faster with OpenElec.

Anyway, I restored it to the most recent OpenElec build that was compiled specifically for this device. It is all boxed up in its original box with the remote all the accessories and it is ready to go. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions. Thank you!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis