Anyone ever deal with parts-express.com?

6.14me

Audiophyte
I have been looking for a receiver, and have pretty much decided on the Pioneer VSX 1019 AH-K. Price at Newegg is $479, amazon is $549. I found it on parts-express.com for $499.

Amazon is the only one of the 3 with it in stock at this time. I am not in a huge hurry, but would like it in the next few weeks.

I have used newegg and amazon before without any problems, but have never heard of parts-express. How can I tell if any of these is an authorized dealer? Should I only buy from an authorized dealer, or just buy the lowest price?

Thanks,
Ron

6.14me

Audiophyte
Thanks, I did look for a shortcut to a page like that but did not see anything. I will probably wait for it to get back in stock. I would obviously like to keep a warranty.:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I have used PE several times. Never had a problem. I don't know who they are authorized for. A phone call to them would answer that.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I have been looking for a receiver, and have pretty much decided on the Pioneer VSX 1019 AH-K. Price at Newegg is $479, amazon is $549. I found it on parts-express.com for $499.

Amazon is the only one of the 3 with it in stock at this time. I am not in a huge hurry, but would like it in the next few weeks.

I have used newegg and amazon before without any problems, but have never heard of parts-express. How can I tell if any of these is an authorized dealer? Should I only buy from an authorized dealer, or just buy the lowest price?

Thanks,
Ron
I buy from PE all the time and haven't had problems. Pioneer isn't usually sold through distributors, unless they have a specific agreement with them, like they seem to with PE. As a wholesale customer, I get a better price but it's not actual dealer cost.

G

GSXR_Rider

Enthusiast
PE is about as solid as it gets - great people to deal with. Not always the very best prices but def competitive.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Used PE a million times, never had an issue.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
i have use PE off & on for nearly 20 years. no problems ever. amazon, thats another story.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Parts express has always been good to me as well, even when my package was missing some screws, all it took was a phone call and they sent me some right out, free of charge.

6.14me

Audiophyte
Thanks for all the responses, guys. I will buy with confidence.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis