anyone else starting to hate family guy?

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
Clint DeBoer said:
I hear you - I just think they get drowned out by the other stuff... Couple nights ago they did an Osama Bin Ladin skit - funny for the first few minutes... then it kept going... and going... and going...
i agree. whats worse is that this joke was one of their better executions. The second chicken fight didnt even start off funny.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
One of my favourite ongoing jokes is where Brian just out of the blue sucker punches Peter for seemingly no reason. When Peter asks what the cheap shot was for Brian says "That was for rolling up the windows on the General Lee, Jackass." You had to be a fan to get the reference, but it gave me a real chuckle. By the way, I loved chicken fight # 2. I'm with sheep when it comes to liking the pop-culture references. I don't know if you have to be smart to get them but for some reason my mind is a sponge for pop-culture. If you want to talk about a show that's really starting to dissapoint then talk about American Dad. That one's loosing it's appeal to me quickly.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sheep said:
LOL, that was the FCC episode.

SheepStar
That is a great episode. Especially when they decide to edit reality - Picture a naked Peter coming out of the shower with a black bar over his peter...Classic.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Takeereasy said:
One of my favourite ongoing jokes is where Brian just out of the blue sucker punches Peter for seemingly no reason. When Peter asks what the cheap shot was for Brian says "That was for rolling up the windows on the General Lee, Jackass." You had to be a fan to get the reference, but it gave me a real chuckle. By the way, I loved chicken fight # 2. I'm with sheep when it comes to liking the pop-culture references. I don't know if you have to be smart to get them but for some reason my mind is a sponge for pop-culture. If you want to talk about a show that's really starting to dissapoint then talk about American Dad. That one's loosing it's appeal to me quickly.
Are you guys like me? Do you splice Family Guy quotes into your everyday dialogue?

Am I crazy?

SheepStar

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't Hate Family Guy, but its certainly not the funniest show on TV anymore. (Venture Bros. has that honour now. seriously... on any channel, funniest.) South Park has gotten good again too (crab people crab people crab people).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
I don't Hate Family Guy, but its certainly not the funniest show on TV anymore. (Venture Bros. has that honour now. seriously... on any channel, funniest.) South Park has gotten good again too (crab people crab people crab people).
You need to see HArvey Birdman and Robot Chicken.

Venture Bros has its moments, but I still like FG over all shows ATM.

SheepStar

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Sheep, I'm sad (or proud, can't tell which) to say that Family Guy dialouge has creeped into my daily conversations. Don't forget the taint.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Takeereasy said:
Sheep, I'm sad (or proud, can't tell which) to say that Family Guy dialouge has creeped into my daily conversations. Don't forget the taint.
It's one thing to do in on the net, but it's way better, live, and in person. :D

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis