Yukon gold & baby red potatoes
giant sunflowers
lemon cucumbers
broccoli
giant sunflowers

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
My plants are coming along quite nicely and some are starting to change colour. They still need a lot of time though. Looking at a late September harvest. I have tried a few jalapenos along the way and for jalapenos they are going to pack a HUGE punch. From each of us tasting a small raw chunk, my brother and I went through the same phases - throat closing to coughing to gringing to burning to eyes watering. Another thing you usually don't get from jalapenos is your hands burning after touching them. I get that usually from much hotter peppers in theory. The back of my middle finger felt like it touched a hot baking sheet for 5 hours after cutting just ONE up.

I haven't tried the Habaneros yet but they are looking nice. The other plant is a Hot Cherry pepper.

Habanero Plant

Jalapeno Plants

Hot Cherry Plant

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I had grilled flank steak last night rubbed with jalapeno and anchos.....marinated 24 hours in tequila, soy sauce, brown sugar and pickled jalapenos.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You'd think visiting NJ (or near NJ) once would be enough for anyone.:D
Hey Rick, every time I see The Sopranos, you come to mind! Have a doctor buddy that lived in Jersey after med school......loving Florida now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis