Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice stuff guys.
Since I'm not really into time. :D I save tons of money on watches

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I have a couple cheap watches :D

Here's a ~$30 Timex Weekender. It's got a 38mm case and 20mm strap, and I don't think I'd want anything bigger:

T

Texun1

Junior Audioholic
Here are a few of mine

Never worn this one

My usual daily driver

and a couple of others

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice set Texun, I especially like the last movado, nice clean white dial

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The wife gave me this yesterday for no reason...I like it.

I saw it in a store and commented on how I liked it and don't own a watch with blue on it. I think I'll keep her...and the wife too.:)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The wife gave me this yesterday for no reason...I like it.

I saw it in a store and commented on how I liked it and don't own a watch with blue on it. I think I'll keep her...and the wife too.:)

Nice!
What are the chances of finding a watch that matches both your scarf and eyeglass frames.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The wife gave me this yesterday for no reason...
Oh, please. You were probably consistently (and intentionally) late to things after remarking about that watch. :)

Very nice, btw! I like the idea behind those Eco-Drive watches. Just something about being powered by light that I find cool. I have one, too. I don't wear watches, though, so it's in a box...with no light...

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
Very nice time pieces on display here, but, Davemcc takes the cake. He could open his own museum!

I'll add my few.

(for you 96Cobra :))
My daily driver,

I have the bracelet from this one on mine,

This one is aluminum and almost don't even feel I'm wearing a watch.

I inherited this Longines when my father passed along,

I turned 35 yesterday and decided to indulge myself with a Tag that I had been lusting after for years. It is the older style of bracelet (which gives it the name, Link), and the one I was after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, please. You were probably consistently (and intentionally) late to things after remarking about that watch. :)...
According to his wife, he's always early........ well actually she said premature.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
"Uhhh, that's what I'm here for, so I'd say that I was right on time." :D
She laughed and said, "Who do you think you're going to satisfy with THAT!?"
He said, "Me".

J

JohnMichael

Audiophyte
After a long search, I finally got my graduation present. I may have gone a little over the budget (understatement of the day), but it's just a different league of watch from what I was looking at. With that introduction, I present my Omega Aqua Terra 8500 38.5mm Opaline. Sorry about the iPhone pics, too lazy to get out my camera.

I would love to have an Omega with the co-axial escapement. Awesome watch.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis