Any Holiday Sales Thread

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I've bought tons of stuff from them and there was no damage, but not a TV. If it's damaged you can also make a claim I'm sure. You can also call them to make sure that's what I'd do.
Email: support@woot.com
Amazon owns them you can call their customer service.
Thanks Joe. Now I have another rabbit hole to jump into! Pretty cool actually. Thanks for this.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Anyone looking for a decent TCL 4K TV for a bedroom or spare. I have the 55 inch version in the living room and it looks really good. This is for the 65 inch for only $228 available next Wednesday November 22nd!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Best Buy Black Friday sale with Klipsch 12 inch sub and R800 towers 50% off and Denon AVR almost 25% off. Always a Great time of the year to buy gear.

Attachments

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
$169 TT

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
$89.40 These seem to be popular with members here, so thought I'd post this.

WiiM Pro Wi-Fi Wireless Audio Streaming Multiroom Stereo Receiver Music Player
for $119.20 - 25% when you apply promo code RK25 at checkout = $89.40. Shipping is free.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface for $120 - the lowest price I've seen.
Gen4 is out, but other than level indicators, higher dynamic range (120db vs. gen3 110db), and a new headphone amp - it's a nearly identical device. Some of the features are USB DAC 24/192. Balanced Out. A dedicated headphones volume control.

I'm still unsure whether to upgrade my current Behringer UMC404HD or not.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Both of these players are good products at their selling price. The Sony product has the advantage of featuring SACD playback, which Panasonic never included in any of their CD or BD players.
Pana doesn't have dolby vision either. Sony does have it.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Not strictly a Holiday sale but looks like a nice deal. @jinjuku got me looking on Craigslist after his post.
Time to revive the "Are These Finds Good Deals?" thread!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis