Any Holiday Sales Thread

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
These are a different pair with 4.1. I got the 4.0 yesterday and they are impressive for the price. Bass is nice too. I assume these would be just the same.

Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Sport Headphones $9.99 at Amazon

retail: $80
$9.99

Ben's Best
Blue/Green/Yellow colors only.
Amazon with Patozon has the Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Sport Headphones Earbuds with AptX and Built-in Mic (5 colors) for $27.99 - $18 off with code VQQQF2PW at checkout = $9.99 with free shipping for Prime members or on purchases $35+.

Goes for $28+ around the web.
How are these (or the other 4.0 models) holding up? Do they seem to be fairly well constructed and robust?

The GF needs a pair of BT ear buds. Build quality/robustness is more important than sound quality for her.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
How are these (or the other 4.0 models) holding up? Do they seem to be fairly well constructed and robust?

The GF needs a pair of BT ear buds. Build quality/robustness is more important than sound quality for her.
Slip I have not gotten the chance to listen yet, but will tomm let you know. The other pair I posted are really good, so these should be alot better.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek::eek::eek:Monster Inspiration Noise Isolating Headphones $40 at eBay
retail: $280

$40

eBay with Monster has the bulk packagingMonster Inspiration Passive Noise Isolating Wired Over-Ear Headphones (black) for $40 with free shipping. No accessories included.

This is the cheaper passive noise canceling version which some consider to have a better sound.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I am on chat with amazon to return the Mpow Cheetah, so thank you or I would not gotten to them sooner. Edit REFUNDED. :) My first pair are 100 times better. They sound muffled for some reason. Get these fantastic sound and I really like them. Nice and clear for music and phone calls. The build quality is really nice too:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WUDX3GI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00
Glad I could be of service ;)

Actually, I ended up getting her the Mpow Magneto
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018WWQGG4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

The magnets let you hang it like a necklace when not in use, and can pause and unpause music and calls.

We will see how these turn out........

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Those look real nice. Let me know what ya think.
Arrived yesterday. The GF really likes them!

Of course SQ isn't a priority for her and I wouldn't trust her opinion on that. But build, fit, finish all seem pretty good.

I'll give them a try over the weekend and see how I like them.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Mr. Coffee 5-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker $14.70 + Free Shipping
Buy Now ►
MrCoffee.com has Mr. Coffee JWX3 5-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker (Black/Chrome) on sale for $14.69 (price reflected in cart). Shipping is free. Thanks brisar

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Our research indicates that this Mr. Coffee 5-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is $9 less (37.5% savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $24.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
see deal
Denon DA-300USB USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier $219.99

Posted 10 hours ago by esong

Adorama has the Denon DA-300USB USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier for a low $219.99 Free Shipping. Tax in NJ, NY.

This Denon amp currently sells for $455 on Amazon, so you save an extra 52% off.

• High quality headphone amplifier connects to your PC/Mac visa USB
  • Decodes PCM digital audio and DSD (Direct Stream Digital)
  • Dual master clock crystals (44.1kHz and 48kHz).
  • PCM1795 32 bit, 192 kHz D/A converter
  • Denon's exclusive Advanced AL 32 processing.
  • 1x USB, 2x optical, 1x coaxial inputs
  • OLED display & touch control

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
see deal
Denon DA-300USB USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier $219.99

Posted 10 hours ago by esong

Adorama has the Denon DA-300USB USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier for a low $219.99 Free Shipping. Tax in NJ, NY.

This Denon amp currently sells for $455 on Amazon, so you save an extra 52% off.

• High quality headphone amplifier connects to your PC/Mac visa USB
  • Decodes PCM digital audio and DSD (Direct Stream Digital)
  • Dual master clock crystals (44.1kHz and 48kHz).
  • PCM1795 32 bit, 192 kHz D/A converter
  • Denon's exclusive Advanced AL 32 processing.
  • 1x USB, 2x optical, 1x coaxial inputs
  • OLED display & touch control

That's about the ugliest DAC I've ever seen!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Marsboy Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Swift Sports Sweatproof Earphones $10
Buy Now ►
TopBrandBoxUS via Amazon has Marsboy Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Swift Sports Sweatproof Earphones for $19.99 - 10 w/ promotional codeNEWYEAR8 = $9.99. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $35 or more .Thanks DJ3xclusive

The JBL ES250P sub is on sale for $199 + free shipping..

http://www.jbl.com/ES250PBK.html?CJPID=CJ

Newegg now has the Polk Audio PSW505 for $169 w/free shipping..

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...egg_0105_24202

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Back again.
Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones (Black) $80 + Free Shipping

Buy Now ►
NeweggFlash.com has Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones (Black) for $79.95. Shipping is free. Thanks Tony4Live

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Back again.
Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones (Black) $80 + Free Shipping

Buy Now ►
NeweggFlash.com has Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones (Black) for $79.95. Shipping is free. Thanks Tony4Live
Dang, that is a good price!

After using these for a while and comparing to the AKG 845BT......I think the 845 actually has better SQ and definitely has deeper bass. Granted, the AKG were about $200, but I'm certain that a big part of that is due to BT.

I plan to start a thread to discuss and review all of my phones pretty soon.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That would be cool to have a headphone thread. Looking forward to it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Frontpage Deal
Add to List

The Beatles: The Singles Box Set (Vinyl) $17
Buy Now ►
Amazon.com has The Beatles: The Singles Box Set (Vinyl) on sale for $16.80. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $35 or more. Thanks Cookie21
Note: Shows "Temporarily Out of Stock", but you may still place an order and you will not be charged until the item ships. This is a vinyl set and requires a turntable to play.

Includes:
  1. Hey Jude
  2. Revolution
  3. Something
  4. Yes It Is
  5. Ticket to Ride
  6. Eleanor Rigby
  7. Come Together
  8. Yellow Submarine

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com