Another savage shows his true colors.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Dig this link,a muslim father kills his own daughter because she refused to don the traditional head gear.

Thanks dad:eek:

This religon as a whole is a bunch of animalS still living in BC times,its 2008 & these savages are still beating their wives & children & killing them when they wont bend under their iron fisted rule.

As usual the media is obligated to dig up some yoyo to defend the muslim religon:rolleyes:

http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=608356190&pl=608142986.xml&launchpoint=Cover&cid=fancover&attr=default_headline&config=/config/common/fan/default.xml

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
As usual the media is obligated to dig up some yoyo to defend the muslim religon:rolleyes:
Defending a religion is a far cry from defending the murder of an innocent...let alone an innocent child. Let us not forget that freedom of religion is one of the freedoms we have fought strongly for in this country.

Intolerance breeds hatred. Peace.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dig this link,a muslim father kills his own daughter because she refused to don the traditional head gear.

Thanks dad:eek:

This religon as a whole is a bunch of animalS still living in BC times,its 2008 & these savages are still beating their wives & children & killing them when they wont bend under their iron fisted rule.

Wow- that's one hell of a lot of hatred and ignorance for a religion that you clearly no absolutely nothing about. First of all, Islam technically never existed until the 7th century AD... clearly not BC times. Secondly, it is the 2nd largest religion in the world and is growing. Thirdly, if you actually took the time out to study and read about the religion you'll know that it is generally peaceful and that 95% of its members follow these.

And if you really want to understand why Islam has evolved as it has over the centuries, you'd do best to go do some reading on the Crusades. Jealous of the spread of the religion throughout Europe in the 9th, 10th and 11th centuries, the Catholic church decided it needed to cleanse people of their "unholiness" and helped finance what was the start of 200 years of war.

Is there a small subset of people in the world that are using Islam as a vehicle for domination and destruction (both on a large and small level)- absolutely. But you're a complete fool if you believe that this is the only time in the entire history of the world that religion has been used as the driver to persecute and harm others.

As for the crime itself- it's horrible and in my opinion this man deserves to go to prison for the rest of his life, and maybe even the death penalty. The fact that it was done over a religious argument makes it no worse than the thousands of family members that molest each other, get in domestic disputes, abandon their kids, or kill their spouses/children each year in this country. The man is an animal because he hurt his child, not because he is a Muslim.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I heard about this - it is truly a savage story. Apparently the girl suffered from years of abuse prior to the eventual homicide, which mind you is exactly what it is - CNN of course was trying to label it as an "honor killing".

All I could say was, "You have got to be f***ing kidding me..."

The man is henceforth a murderer who happens to be Muslim. I don't think it is fair to blame the entire Muslim religion, but it is certainly not fair to label it an an "honor killing" and attempt to justify murder based on religious practice. There's no such thing as an honor killing in a civilized society; this man was (or is) a lunatic, plain and simple.

Last edited:
J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I agree with the posts I have read here. A crime is a crime, regardless of whether or not it was religiously motivated. Also, at least as many atrocities have been committed in the name of christianity as islam.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Also, at least as many atrocities have been committed in the name of christianity as islam.
And so it has (atrocities in the name of...) in Judaism, Wicca, etc.

The crime stands alone, whether or not one sole individual perpetrated it in same misguided, vain atttempt at religious justification. Condemning an entire religion for the acts of one (or a few) is akin to condemning all women for that one case of herpes. :p

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

And so it has (atrocities in the name of...) in Judaism, Wicca, etc.

The crime stands alone, whether or not one sole individual perpetrated it in same misguided, vain atttempt at religious justification. Condemning an entire religion for the acts of one (or a few) is akin to condemning all women for that one case of herpes. :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You speak from experience????? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm more surprised by the fact that he killed her in Toronto than by the fact that he killed her. Everybody knows that Canadians don't tolerate that sort of thing. The only worse choice I can think of is killing her in Texas.

Let this be an official memo to any would be woman killers. If you need to kill any woman for any reason, you really need to go to like Yemen or some such place that tolerates that kind of thing.

You can say what you will in the defence of Muslims or Islam but when a government or a society would make your life unliveable because your female family member did something against the grain, they can all go to hell. (The government or society.)

I tend to believe that Muslims come here (North America) to get away from the fanatics and for the money. I guess the fanatics come over here for the money and then just keep being fanatics.

I would bet that this killing was actually condoned by the people closest to the father/killer.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Let this be an official memo to any would be woman killers. If you need to kill any woman for any reason, you really need to go to like Yemen or some such place that tolerates that kind of thing.
What??? :confused:

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think there should be places in the world where that sort of thing is tolerated.:(

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Of course it shouldn't, unfortunately women are mistreated in every country around the world, including the United States. The problem here, as others have stated, is focusing only on religion and ignoring the fact that women are hurt for a variety of reasons- none of which is acceptable.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Alex - I figured that man, I was just giving you some grief. :)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Blah blah blah,anybody defending the muslium religon as being just like any other religion is dreaming,if ya try hard enough you can compare anything ,if your goal is to make everything look equal.

Show me where catholics beat their wives publicly.

Show me where christians murder their children for not wearing a hat.

Show me where jews keep their women as slaves.

Show me any other religon that prosecutes a rape victim for being in the wrong place.

Show me any other religon where 10,000 of its members publicly denounce us(while were feeding them) & preach/teach death to America(or any other country) to their children.

Yup,thats a mighty fine religon ya got there:rolleyes:The religon of satanism is a more humane religon than muslim.

Dont pull out some 19th century crap either about witch hunts or the like,im talking about present day animalistic actions that are sanctioned by any of the churches,there is only one religon on earth that sanctions these savage acts & its muslim.

Just another case where ultra liberals say that the rest of us just dont understand how good muslims really are:rolleyes:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This reminds me of Shark attacks. People get killed by other people all the time, and you don't typically hear much about those stories. Now when a Shark, which people are biased against, kills a person it is suddenly a big deal.

Just because the father is Muslim doesn't mean all Muslims act this way. I'm sure some supposed "Christain" fathers have killed their children as well for equally stupid reasons.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I suppose it doesn't matter that the Islamic doctrine, as laid out in the Koran, specifically devalues a woman's life and lays out the code by which she can be treated as chattel. We have to respect that, right, because it's a religion?

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Blah blah blah,anybody defending the muslium religon as being just like any other religion is dreaming,if ya try hard enough you can compare anything ,if your goal is to make everything look equal.

Show me where catholics beat their wives publicly.

Show me where christians murder their children for not wearing a hat.

Show me where jews keep their women as slaves.

Show me any other religon that prosecutes a rape victim for being in the wrong place.

Show me any other religon where 10,000 of its members publicly denounce us(while were feeding them) & preach/teach death to America(or any other country) to their children.

Yup,thats a mighty fine religon ya got there:rolleyes:The religon of satanism is a more humane religon than muslim.

Dont pull out some 19th century crap either about witch hunts or the like,im talking about present day animalistic actions that are sanctioned by any of the churches,there is only one religon on earth that sanctions these savage acts & its muslim.

Just another case where ultra liberals say that the rest of us just dont understand how good muslims really are:rolleyes:
First off, I'm not a liberal. Never have been, never will be.

Second- I have several examples of the Catholic church acting animalistically. I'll give you two right here:

1) How about the 1400 sexual abuse lawsuits that have been filed against the Catholic church in the US since 1985. This abuse has been showed to go back for DECADES and was knowingly covered up by people at the highest levels. From 1950 until 2007 the church has paid out almost $2.3 billion in settlements for damages- and that doesn't count the outstanding cases or the untold number of people that have never come over. I would describe molesting children as animalistic, wouldn't you?

2) This might be too far back for you, but the Catholic church has admitted knowing about and ignoring the atrocities that were being committed by the Nazis during the Holocaust and not attempting to help stop it. In fact, the church has formally asked the Jewish and other persecuted parties for pardons. While more indirectly animalistic, pretty sure that would count too.

Third, maybe you really should read more books instead of message boards- the major US witch hunts occurred in the 17th century.

Finally, I really hope you're not a teacher because I want to make sure my future children never go near somebody so closed minded.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis