...and some people wonder why New Jersey drivers are like they are.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"Monmouth County -- An Aberdeen woman has been accused of intentionally braking while driving on the Garden State Parkway until other drivers were tailgating, leading her to file 22 police reports claiming harassment over three months, according to a report on APP.com."

For more on this mentally deficient rolling roadblock, click here

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Monmouth County -- An Aberdeen woman has been accused of intentionally braking while driving on the Garden State Parkway until other drivers were tailgating, leading her to file 22 police reports claiming harassment over three months, according to a report on APP.com."

For more on this mentally deficient rolling roadblock, click here
haha, thats pretty funny. new jersey drivers are definitely better than drivers down here at vt though. Me and one of my roommates (also from nj) end up driving my roommates around all the time because its scary when they drive

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
It's times like this where I wish I was an illegal alien with no insurance driving a POS big arse truck. This waste of oxygen deserves what she has coming to her. You know there are already enough crappy drivers in the world without people purposely driving like chit.

dkane360

dkane360

It's times like this where I wish I was an illegal alien with no insurance driving a POS big arse truck. This waste of oxygen deserves what she has coming to her. You know there are already enough crappy drivers in the world without people purposely driving like chit.
I'm actually pretty surprised that no one purposely ran into her and drove off.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

i'd put her *** into the wall.

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Not surprising at all

I had a similar incident here in LA a few weeks back.

As I was cruising about 75miles/hour in the carpool lane, typically for CA traffic, I approached another car in front of us going about 60 while there's nobody in front of them at all.

Being courteous, I patiently followed them at their speed for about 10 miles and then I got a little bit closer to their car (I'd say it was about 3 cars length) and then suddenly the yahoo stumped on his brakes which in turn made me to do the same and it scared the living hell out of my wife.

Guess what?

That driver took pride in what he did and raised his fist in a sign of victory. :)

What the heck!!! :D

So I waited until I could pull out of the carpool lane safely and legally to go around him.
When I got to be next to their car, I glanced over to find out who they are and the driver turned out to be some older guy (probably around 60s something).
That guy didn't even turn over to look at me and I thought about returning the favor but my wife said to let it go. :(

Here in SoCal, we have 2 different kinds of crazy drivers.
You either have some maniacs who would zip in and out of traffic going 95 to 100 or some idiots who would all the way to the left then start cruising at their own leisure and the heck with anybody else.:D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
She would never survive in Quebec, espcially in Montreal. She would have been cut-off and forced into a medium a long time ago.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
She would never survive in Quebec, espcially in Montreal. She would have been cut-off and forced into a medium a long time ago.
Do you mean "median"? A medium would probably see it coming and get out of the way...:D

I'll second the opinion of Montreal drivers - they all think there practicing for the F1 Grand Prix. Crosswalks are just start/finish lines.

I knew a guy who lived in Germany for a few years. On the autobahn, if you are in the left lane and a faster car comes up behind you, the only warning you get will be a flick of the high beams. Which means "Get out of the way!" Otherwise, you will get that 911 inserted up your a**.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you mean "median"? A medium would probably see it coming and get out of the way...:D

I'll second the opinion of Montreal drivers - they all think there practicing for the F1 Grand Prix. Crosswalks are just start/finish lines.

I knew a guy who lived in Germany for a few years. On the autobahn, if you are in the left lane and a faster car comes up behind you, the only warning you get will be a flick of the high beams. Which means "Get out of the way!" Otherwise, you will get that 911 inserted up your a**.
Yup I meant median....didn't have my morning coffee.. :eek:

I drove on the autobahn and I felt much safer than driving here in Canada or the US. I think its because they are discplined and the driving tests are way more difficult than the one's here thus reducing teh amount of unskilled drivers on the road.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Some people just suck!!!! Others REALLY suck!!! case in point: this NJ lady.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Let's make this clear before tbis gets outta hand.

Y'all DO know that these guidos all hail from Long Island (which is in NewYork) and were paid to summer at Seaside, don't ya?

IOW, these oversized oompa-loompas were imported from New York, NOT New Jersey in order to make us look bad. They couldn't find anyone locally to fit their requirements. :D

I think this nicely explains everything:

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
It is just like George Carlin said" Anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis