Alternatives to cable

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I have had good/bad CS/Tech Support and video performance experiences with Time Warner, ATT, Charter, Dish, DirecTV...
Amen, brother. Along w/ doctors, mechanics, HVAC, construction, cleaners, ...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Amen, brother. Along w/ doctors, mechanics, HVAC, construction, cleaners, ...
I went for an estimate to have my van's idler arms replaced and the guy added a new Pitman arm. I asked why and he told me "You pretty much have to destroy the old one, to get it off". The total was in the $600 range, with the parts priced about as high as I have seen. I understand their system of using a flat rate book or program to estimate the labor, but their estimate of three hours was ridiculous. I ordered the parts and I think the whole job took a bit over an hour- I don't have a lift but I do have a Pitman arm removal tool, so I didn't need to destroy that, either.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

..... New router showed up while the old one was virtually unusable and when I replaced only the power supply, it worked fine.

I have had good/bad CS/Tech Support and video performance experiences with Time Warner, ATT, Charter, Dish, DirecTV- overall, I think DirecTV was the best and was better on a regular basis.
You don't have your own router? I do.

highfigh

highfigh

You don't have your own router? I do.
AT U-Verse doesn't offer a separate modem and their gateways don't always play well with others- I would still need their piece, even if I used one of the routers I have in stock. It's one of the reasons I think about switching to Time-Warner, but they're not offering a decent price for the same service.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis