After years of trying, WE'RE PREGNANT!!! TWINS!!! BABY AUDIOHOLICS ON BOARD!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
We're having a girl and a boy! :D:D
Ultrasound yesterday was pretty clear. I thought I could tell last week using the ultrasound machine we have in my old office, but it's an older machine and not as clear. Yesterday at the OB office, they have a super machine, and it was clear. Woohoo!!!!!
Rich mans family!:cool: Congrats again!

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Could you already see them fighting over the remote? :)
The baby on the right (female), has always been MUCH more active during ultrasounds, and she literally looked like she was jumping up and down a couple weeks ago. She might be a hand full.

As always thanks for the enthusiasm guys. This is huge.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, but once they are out, things change :) I have a boy and a girl. The girl was absolutely a handful when she was little and she mellowed out (she's older). The boy was mellow when he was young and he is now the problem child. Yours are twins though, so no telling what will happen.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Well congrats on one of each model!

Girls can be just as bad as boys, except for they express themselves at higher frequencies in the hearing spectrum. You will suffer accordingly.

The toys from both models each hurt when you step on them in the dark be it Lego blocks or Barbie Tiaras. And those freaking motion-sensing dolls will really freak you out when they activate as you walk through the family room on the way to the kitchen at 2 a.m.!! Those things suck! No going back to sleep after that heart attack!

Seriously, it's all good. Mom only had boys. So with my first girl, the most surprising event was my step-dad. There was the guy that taught me to hunt, fish, and gut a deer. There was my little girl handing him a doll and it's clothes so he could dress the doll for her. 4 minutes later, the doll is naked again and big, tough grandpa is dressing the doll again.

At least you will have some balance with one of each model. I know WAY too much about each Disney princess.

:D

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Saturday night at 11:07 PM, my beautiful wife gave birth to our twins. Our daughter and son both weighed 6 pounds. Mom and babies are doing well. Thank you everyone for your kind words, stories, support, and friendship.
-Brad

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Saturday night at 11:07 PM, my beautiful wife gave birth to our twins. Our daughter and son both weighed 6 pounds. Mom and babies are doing well. Thank you everyone for your kind words, stories, support, and friendship.
-Brad
Congrats! Life is good!:)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
-Brad
congrats! happy days!

get a camera and fire away everyday!

jinjuku

jinjuku

That's great.

I think you may need some of those Bose noise cancelling headphones for the next 18 years or so. :)
Interesting tidbit: I heard almost all teenagers are blessed with an integrated pair of parental noise canceling headphones that start dissipating when they want a car.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting tidbit: I heard almost all teenagers are blessed with an integrated pair of parental noise canceling headphones that start dissipating when they want a car.
It applies to youth pastors and teachers too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis