ACL Day 3 cancelled due to rains & flooding

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Well, that's kind of a bummer. Opted to go the second weekend hoping the weather would be cooler. As it turned out it was hotter, and today was cancelled due to rains & flooding. Have to admit I'm kinda glad though; the last updates were that there was 3-4" of standing water all over the grounds. We sure need the rain, but maybe not so much at one time. Some parts of Austin got as much as 11" of rain overnight. Got a good soaking here but nothing like that and the creek in back in flowing really well.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Man this keeps happening everywhere.:( Who did you get to see yesterday? and who did you miss today that you wanted to see? Always wanted to go to one of those shows.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
We got to enjoy Friday and Saturday with only a little rain. Yesterday we got to see Walk The Moon, Delta Rae, True Believers, Little Green Cars, The Joy Formidable, Wilco, and The Shouting Matches. Wanted to see Portugal the Man but we just didn't make it over there; saw Little Green Cars on stage tuning and noticed some shade up front so decided to stop there and hang. I wanted to stay for Kings of Leon but rain was coming and my daughter was getting tired. Today was going to be The Mowgli's, Group Love, Phosphorescent and Phoenix, leaving some open space to just go and check out who's playing.

Honda stage and Austin skyline compressed.jpg

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis