S

SJTrance

Audioholic
I was just browsing through craigslist and I saw this gem in NYC. I wanted to give anyone living in the NYC area a heads up. If I didn't live in a tiny studio and already have a VTF-3.3, I'd JUMP on this deal. But here it is. I have NO relations with the seller but I have contacted him and told him that I have posted here and on AVS. If this is the wrong place for it, please delete or move.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ele/2053898289.html

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I spoke with the seller (Jason) as well, seem a nice guy.
I need a sub, but unfortunately the supreme overlord (wife) put a Kibosh on this AWESOME deal (used to $265) just because it's pre-owned :(

p.s: Wife does approve idea of me getting new sub... what was before she realized the size of A2-300 :D

Last edited:
sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I spoke with the seller (Jason) as well, seem a nice guy.
I need a sub, but unfortunately the supreme overlord (wife) put a Kibosh on this AWESOME deal (used to $265) just because it's pre-owned :(

p.s: Wife does approve idea of me getting new sub... what was before she realized the size of A2-300 :D
You need a pair of VTF-15s anyway. :D

S

SJTrance

Audioholic
Personally, I do believe that I'm happy with the VTF 3 because it does home theater and music so well, but at half the price, if this was available when I was looking, I would have snagged it. Its funny, I've started looking on craigslist in NYC but even after I got it, I look to see if anyone has any Hsu, SVS, AV123 or Elemental subs for sale. It's interesting to know if anyone else is crazy enough to have a huge sub in small NYC apartments where the walls are made of paper and bed bugs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis