A Guide To Audioholics

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Audioholics.com is known as THE go to place for in-depth AV reviews, industry updates, and educational articles. What some people don't realize is that Audioholics.com is only one part of Audioholics. We have very active forums, an independently run E-store, Twitter and Facebook social media pages, Wikipedia page, and a regularly updated YouTube channel with video reviews shot at our very own HD video production studio. This article gives a quick explanation of each portion of Audioholics allowing individuals new to Audioholics a basic understanding of what we do and why we do it. If you're new to the Audioholics community, this is a must read!

Discuss "A Guide To Audioholics" here. Read the article.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Under the Wikipedia portion, should be key personnel, not key personal. An enjoyable read though :) thanks guys!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Timeout for BoredSysAdmin and lsiberian for not playing nicely... :) I think Gene and company are professional and would be grateful for having the mistake pointed out politely. Sh?t happens. :)

Nice pun BoredSysAdmin. Made me laugh.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Timeout for BoredSysAdmin and lsiberian for not playing nicely... :) I think Gene and company are professional and would be grateful for having the mistake pointed out politely. Sh?t happens. :)

Nice pun BoredSysAdmin. Made me laugh.
Who wasn't playing nicely?! :mad::D:rolleyes:

I'm glad though, that someone gets my puns :D

Good write-up Cliff !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis