65 inch samsung 3d led tv un65c8000 - brand new 3 days old - deal! - $4799

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Brand New Samsung 65" Top of the Line 8000 Series LED 3D HDTV Model UN65C8000XF - The Biggest Baddest Slimmest 3D TV On the Market!!- Netflix, Smart TV apps, 2D to 3D conversion, 240hz, all the latest bells / whistles plus one of the largest screen sizes available! $4799

PHOTOS AND INFO / SPECS: Here is a link to the Samsung website page for the UN65C8000 TV: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN65C8000XFXZA
REVIEW: http://best-3dtv.net/samsung-un65c8000-review/

Bought it last week, picture quality is stunning, truly remarkable. It is less than 1" thin and weighs about 67lbs. I got this Samsung TV at a crazy low price through one of my connections, so I am passing on this same deal to one very lucky person. I have three weeks left to return it so if no one takes advantage of my deal I will just send it back and this beautiful TV will be sold to someone else at retail price. Speaking of retail, this exact set sells right now at Magnolia / Best Buy or Pauls' TV for $5999.00 plus tax. - Just Google for "Samsung UN65C8000" or stop by your local Magnolia. Sometimes Magnolia has a store demo used set on sale for $5399.00 plus tax, but that's as good as you're going to get outside of my deal. Plus with a demo / used set, you are not going to get the full Samsung warranty.

I am offering it, brand spanking new, full warranty, for $4799 cash price no tax.

I have literally had this set for 3 days. Selling because I have a larger set on the way sooner than expected and I wanted to extend the sweet deal price to someone who might want it before I return it. It has been initially calibrated meaning all you have to do is plug it in and enjoy it, the colors and advanced settings are already professionally configured and I will include a printout of calibrated settings in case you decide to play with the settings on your own. I have the box, all papers, ***15 MONTH SAMSUNG WARRANTY*** and everything as new.

If you've been eyeballing those sweet new 3D displays, do yourself a favor and grab this 65" monster. I have it sitting on top of my AV stand and will leave it plugged in to my HD DirecTV and BluRay player so you can take a look first. Remember, this set is NEW and has 100% factory warranty of 12 months, plus the special 3 months extra warranty extension, so 15 months total warranty beginning 04/20/11.

Want it?? PM me. Serious inquiries only please, this offer is for someone who only buys "the best" and would like to save some money on a top of the line 3D LED TV. I'm in the Beverly Hills area near Sunset and Benedict Canyon / Canon Dr. - You must have an SUV or truck to be able to take home this gigantic TV, or, if you want to pay for freight and have this picked up, as you can see the factory box and all packing is included (massive box is on the left side of first photo below).

Last edited:
K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
No longer available-

Consider this deal "gone", the Samsung is getting picked up by my dealer tomorrow afternoon for return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis