A/VUSMCSGT

A/VUSMCSGT

Audioholic
We're moving in about two weeks, and my WAF for a plasma has increased compared to for the rear projection we have. It's an Aspect by Hitachi rear projection HD ready TV. It's about 8 months old, and has 3 years and 4 months left on the protection plan from Circuit City. The picture is amazing, in regular programming, and even better in progressive scan DVD or HD digital cable. It's exterior is in perfect condition, and there has not been a single problem with the interior parts. The model is 65M200. With the protection plan I paid about $1900. The price is some what negotiable. I'm located in Eastern North Carolina, 28532. Local pick up only please. I've attached a picture. Please feel free to ask any questions. jmulla@ec.rr.com Thanks.

Joe

Attachments

A/VUSMCSGT

A/VUSMCSGT

Audioholic
Nobody interested? I'm also selling the DCM's. $150, or buy the TV, get the speakers free!!!

G

GettinDegreez

Junior Audioholic
It was selling for $1500 at Circuit City just a little bit ago

A/VUSMCSGT

A/VUSMCSGT

Audioholic
Ya....and the extended warranty that I bought was like $389 or so. $1500 plus tax & extended warranty= Approx. $2000.

I know it's a long shot, but I would like to get the plasma or LCD, since my wife is allowing it at the moment.

A/VUSMCSGT

A/VUSMCSGT

Audioholic
Sold!!!

Thanks for looking and the free advertisement. I sold it locally to a co-worker for $1200. We just ordered the Westinghouse 42" 1080P LCD from BestBuy for $1500!! It'll be in July, then mounted over the fireplace in my new house soon after. Thanks once again.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis