ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just do it, the XV15 will remove any ill feelings you may encounter leaving work early, I would have taken the whole day off, priceless..enjoy my friend.
Cheers Jeff

S

smoke68_61

Junior Audioholic
Ok I got it... I'm not getting the chest slam I'm looking for right now... But I'm talking with Tom right now and he's helping me with settings, he is awesome to talk to. Everything that everyone is talking about when it comes to power sound audio customer service is true. Unbelivable customer service never had better. Tom gets back with me on emails within 5 mins if not even sooner.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Ok I got it... I'm not getting the chest slam I'm looking for right now... But I'm talking with Tom right now and he's helping me with settings, he is awesome to talk to. Everything that everyone is talking about when it comes to power sound audio customer service is true. Unbelivable customer service never had better. Tom gets back with me on emails within 5 mins if not even sooner.
Tom will have you feeling those slams soon, count on it

S

smoke68_61

Junior Audioholic
Tom will have you feeling those slams soon, count on it

Well ahblaza... Not sure what's going on here, but I've went thru all the settings with Tom as much as he can until I get a spl meter which is on the way. It just still seems to me I'm hearing distortion and not getting anywhere near the feeling I'm wanting... So I guess the meter will let me know if it's just me or if the subwoofer isn't performing the way it was Intended

ahblaza

ahblaza

Well ahblaza... Not sure what's going on here, but I've went thru all the settings with Tom as much as he can until I get a spl meter which is on the way. It just still seems to me I'm hearing distortion and not getting anywhere near the feeling I'm wanting... So I guess the meter will let me know if it's just me or if the subwoofer isn't performing the way it was Intended
That truly is frustrating and I can feel you my man, I don't know how much the meter is going to help, I hope a lot. My experience with the XV15 was completely opposite of what you are experiencing, I never noticed any distortion even at extreme output levels, it may well be the subwoofer, I highly doubt it though. Whatever the case may be Tom will not rest until you are satisfied and will do whatever it takes, count on that my friend.
Cheers Jeff:)

S

smoke68_61

Junior Audioholic
Yes I agree Tom will go over the too too make you happy no doubt!!! I think my problem is I have a car that has 145db and that's what I'm use to.. This sub shakes the f$&k outta this house and I guess I'm looking for the same which I know will not happen in a house

ahblaza

ahblaza

Yes I agree Tom will go over the too too make you happy no doubt!!! I think my problem is I have a car that has 145db and that's what I'm use to.. This sub shakes the f$&k outta this house and I guess I'm looking for the same which I know will not happen in a house
Smoke I think you answered your question, those output levels are very common in car audio, well most fanatics anyway. But C'mon my man, a car and a house, put the XV15 in your car and your car setup in your house, let me know what happens. Or just get a XV30.:D
Cheers Jeff

S

smoke68_61

Junior Audioholic
Lol ya I'm sure my setup in my car wouldn't fill my Living room either... But 2 xv30's would probably make me a happy man :)

ahblaza

ahblaza

Lol ya I'm sure my setup in my car wouldn't fill my Living room either... But 2 xv30's would probably make me a happy man :)

I can FEEL that my man, you would have you own in home CPR device in case of medical emergency, RESUSCITATION, go for it;)

M

McR

Enthusiast
Hi Smoke! Look for used PA gear,i picked up a pair of EAW 150's for 500.00 .They are 1000 watt RMS per cab & are compact .The cabs had the usual road wear ,but for less than 100.00 they look new. Best bang for the buck!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis