2010-11 NFL Football Season

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Stay classy Jets organization. What a disgrace. :mad:

If this doesn't get punished by the league, there is something seriously wrong with the NFL.

The new Jets chant should be J-E-T-S SCHMUCKS! SCHMUCKS! SCHMUCKS!

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I agree it should be punished by the league. Also by the Jets organization. It's worse IMO than some of the punishments that have been doled out for helmet to helmet hits that were inadvertent.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I agree it should be punished by the league. Also by the Jets organization. It's worse IMO than some of the punishments that have been doled out for helmet to helmet hits that were inadvertent.
Knee to knee is the cause of some of the most serious injuries in the NHL. That coach could have easily caused a career ending leg/knee injury. Now if the player actually got injured it would have been fun to follow if criminal charges would have been brought upon that staffer.

One of the most dirtiest things I have seen but we don't get to see what happens at the bottom of the pile of a fumble. :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Stay classy Jets organization. What a disgrace. :mad:

If this doesn't get punished by the league, there is something seriously wrong with the NFL.

The new Jets chant should be J-E-T-S SCHMUCKS! SCHMUCKS! SCHMUCKS!
That play has been huge in the news here in the NY/NJ/PA area. Some people are calling for this guy's head on a platter. I think he'll get fined, and I doubt that he has much of a future with the Jets.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything, but does anyone else think that the Vikes let their roof collapse to get more ammo to their needing a new stadium?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Beating the Chiefs without their starting QB takes a bit of shine off the win, but nothing like a shut-out to make their work week a little more tolerable. :D

Mighty Mouse had a good game and my boy Lil'-Big Mike was running people over all day. I love that kid. He reminds me of Natrone Means. VJ was back and looking good, so maybe he and the Bolts can put their differences aside and work out a deal.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything, but does anyone else think that the Vikes let their roof collapse to get more ammo to their needing a new stadium?
Of course they did. Staged is all I could think.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
E. A. G. L. E. S. > EEEAAAGGULLLZZZZZZZ :D

What a comeback against the Gnats The New Miracle in the New Meadowlands nothing could be more fitting than the complete ownage of the Giants as of late, absolute happiness to all Eagles Fans oh yeah that Cowboy Record is another reason to smile in Philly, Dallas is what 2 - 6 at home :eek: my my what the heck happened there.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

What a comeback against the Gnats The New Miracle in the New Meadowlands nothing could be more fitting than the complete ownage of the Giants as of late, absolute happiness to all Eagles Fans oh yeah that Cowboy Record is another reason to smile in Philly, Dallas is what 2 - 6 at home :eek: my my what the heck happened there.
Mazer almost lost his sanity...:D

L

lennon_68

Enthusiast
This crossed my mind as well (as a Vikings fan living in MN). The problem with the theory is that the team isn't actually tied in any way to that stadium. In fact their lease with the owners of the stadium ends after next season. The owners are undoubtedly losing out on millions in revenue from the events held there the other 6 days of the week (and actually I think last weeks' game was the last home game for the Vikings this season). To think the owners of the Metrodome let it collapse in order to convince Minnesotans to build a different stadium and have the Vikings move on to paying someone else is just silly :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Wow and here I thought the idea of bringing back Brett (Diva) Favvvraa was just silly, just plain silly, I guess the roofing members of that stadium had just as much stress related issues as Bretts shoulders and just finally collapsed under pressure, time for something new in both areas.

L

lennon_68

Enthusiast
Wow and here I thought the idea of bringing back Brett (Diva) Favvvraa was just silly, just plain silly, I guess the roofing members of that stadium had just as much stress related issues as Bretts shoulders and just finally collapsed under pressure, time for something new in both areas.
Lol, no kidding! What a strange season it's been for a Vikings fan :( I guess I can't complain too much, thanks to the Vikings I made the championship game in my fantasy football league... I had the Bears defense Monday night :D

Go Eagles! Vick's carried my team all year... and in the championship game this week they have a great matchup... against the Vikings :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja

Forget about the Eagles, their season suscess will be determined only if they win the SB:p. You have a bigger fish on your plate, like me this weekend....:D.

Good luck, Argos.....;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Enjoy it while it lasts because T-Rex is on the prowl.:D

Seriously we need a safety bad, but at least we have a coach now.

Vick is not human simple as that. One false step and your season is toast though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis