2008 High Fidelity Calendars ARE HERE!!!

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Alright, I dont know if this qualifies as a commercial post or not. But I dont think so because its not really a business, But i have put together a 2008 calendar for people like us that are into HiFi. Its the first of its kind because I havent found any like it. Makes a great gift for the audiophile who you never know what to get at christmas time. I did all the photography myself, using what limited gear I have so I tried to keep it down to stuff everyone can relate to so enjoy!

Get something that you'll enjoy looking at year round! Price is $17.99 each directly from cafepress. Get em while theyre hot!

Be the envy of all your co-workers with this stylish calendar!!
Here's a link to more info!

http://www.cafepress.com/verityworks

How was that for a sales pitch? :D

Last edited:
Haoleb

Haoleb

Its better than looking at pictures of kittens and used up women. Dont you think?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
High Fidelity Calenders: The best way to tell a woman not to sleep with you.

SheepStar

J

JonBaker99

Audioholic
I can hear legs snapping shut like bank vault doors around the country. My addiction is obvious enough...I don't need to advertise it....Also I already have my CEDIA dork calendar. No room for two.

J

Jason Coleman

Banned
Yeah, while the photography is certainly top-notch, the content is a bit generic for my taste. I wanna seem some Bose cubes...:D

J.

Haoleb

Haoleb

I tried to keep it a bit generic like that because I didnt want to display brand names and make it really obvious what exactly was the subject of the photo. And because people who have really high end stuff dont want to look at a calendar of not that high end of stuff in comparison. I wish i had cooler stuff to photography. but i dont :(

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I tried to keep it a bit generic like that because I didnt want to display brand names and make it really obvious what exactly was the subject of the photo. And because people who have really high end stuff dont want to look at a calendar of not that high end of stuff in comparison. I wish i had cooler stuff to photography. but i dont :(
Take some pictures of the "spinney" and I will buy the calender,.....if I have the money to spare. (there, I am not legally bound to a purchase:D)

majorloser

majorloser

I think you did a great job! :cool:

It's for those who know what they're looking at and get it.

(What about an artist signed edition?)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis