2000$ to 3000$ !!! Exact pair to this budget

I

Iker

Enthusiast
Hi

This will be my first thread here so i hop u help me on the right way.

Initially i am 60% music listen, 40% between watching the matches, films and news etc.( my tv samsung 65 inch series es8000 smart ).

In these days i decide to buy a pair of front speakers.

I know the audition is important, but the experience & the sharing r also IMPORTANT especially when you need to the good design, material, quality, & also the naturality of the sound if you cannot determine it.

the purchase would be one of this simple list.

-Sonus faber venere 3.0 (they r very sexy) :
When i listen to this speakers, The sounds r very naturally & impressed.
i cannot say anything except (Sonus knows what they do).only.....
=2900$.

-B & W CM9 :
The english design, quality should be in the choices.
In fact i don't read any review about this speakers but only listen about them, and some people like them. So why not.
=2850$.

-Seirra towers (with RAAL offcours) :
I have read many many reviews on this speakers...i cannot remove them out of my list..especially they available at 2700$.

-Anthony gallo reference 3.5 :
I can take them by 2600$ (they slightly used), i don't read anything about them.

-Salksong towers (with RAAL also) :
I have heard these speakers & they was very good.
2600$ if i remember (at this range).

-Anthony gallo classico 4 :
In fact i have read reviews on this gallos...especially they can down to this low extensions. & also they have a very good reviews.
=2500$.

-Wharfedale Opus 2-2 :
Is there anyone can give me any idea about this speaker.....my friend listen to them & tell me u should in some day have these speakers. So please anyone tell me anything about them here.
(My friend says i cannot say anything just buy them :mad:).
=2350$.

-Dali ikon 7 mk2:
2000$.

-KEF Q900:
1900$.

If anyone need to add some speakers from his experience, no problem.
Thats help me more & more, & increase my experience.

Thanks.

Last edited:
monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Hi

This will be my first thread here so i hop u help me on the right way.

Initially i am 60% music listen, 40% between watching the matches, films and news etc.( my tv samsung 65 inch series es8000 smart ).

In these days i decide to buy a pair of front speakers

I know the audition is important, but the experience & the sharing r also IMPORTANT especially when you need to the good design, material, quality, & also the naturality of the sound if you cannot determine it.

the purchase would be one of this simple list.

-Sonus faber venere 3.0 (they r very sexy) :
When i listen to this speakers, The sounds r very naturally & impressed.
i cannot say anything except (Sonus knows what they do).only.....
=2900$.

-B & W CM9 :
The english design, quality should be in the choices.
In fact i don't read any review about this speakers but only listen about them, and some people like them. So why not.
=2850$.

-Seirra towers (with RAAL offcours) :
I have read many many reviews on this speakers...i cannot remove them out of my list..especially they available at 2700$.

-Anthony gallo reference 3.5 :
I can take them by 2600$ (they slightly used), i don't read anything about them.

-Salksong towers (with RAAL also) :
I have heard these speakers & they was very good.
2600$ if i remember (at this range).

-Anthony gallo classico 4 :
In fact i have read reviews on this gallos...especially they can down to this low extensions. & also they have a very good reviews.
=2500$.

-Wharfedale Opus 2-2 :
Is there anyone can give me any idea about this speaker.....my friend listen to them & tell me u should in some day have these speakers. So please anyone tell me anything about them here.
(My friend says i cannot say anything just buy them :mad:).
=2350$.

-Dali ikon 7 mk2:
2000$.

-KEF Q900:
1900$.

If anyone need to add some speakers from his experience, no problem.
Thats help me more & more, & increase my experience.

Thanks.
How large is your room?

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Hi

About 9m * 6m

That's pretty large! I'd go with the Sierra Tower with Ribbon Tower.

I'd steer away from the Q900. The R900 is great, but the Q900's need a notch filter. :p

I

Iker

Enthusiast
That's pretty large! I'd go with the Sierra Tower with Ribbon Tower.

I'd steer away from the Q900. The R900 is great, but the Q900's need a notch filter. :p

Hhhhhhmmmm...lets remove the Q900, but why you say R900, we all knows there is a different between them and Q900, but its not the big different between R900 and Ascends sierra towers. Right ? :confused:

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Well the R900 is $5,000/pr. I'd imagine the R900 can play louder, is easier to place, and has more bass output than the ribbon tower. I think the ribbon tower will have a better treble. *shrugs* I'm only guessing based upon what I know of loudspeakers. You'd have to hear them both to know for sure.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
If you liked the Salk Songtowers, I suspect you'll like the Philharmonic Audio Philharmonic 2, which I love.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Out of all you listed I would go with the Opus 2-2, I know a dealer that has a couple pairs at a good discount, pm me for his contact info, I have speant many nights listening to the opus 2-2 and 2-3's they are amazing speakers, so realistic and strong, very crisp sound, one of them speakers you hear and know they are high end...

A

A330-200

Junior Audioholic
Also from your list i listen to Wharfedale 2.2 opus in 2010 in briston (UK).
They sounded good and much loudy than u imagine.
I don't need to talken about this speaker, its much much deeper than you imagine. Iprefer this speaker to 2.0 system. But 5.0 i don't know maybe another one help you in this.
Also and lastly i thing you should read about SALLSONGTOWERS & PHILHARMONIC 3. They amazing speaker and the much speaker that u feel good without u heard them.
See the reviews on them then you will know.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis