stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Any fans? What did you think of Kutcher?

My take: Obviously Lorre got his rocks off lambasting Charlie Sheen through "Charlie Harper", everyone turned out to grill the guy at his funeral. The show was funny till Kutcher showed up, then it turned awkward and mechanical. Alan was at his best, perfect foil for Sheen, not too good with Kutcher. I missed the joke tempo, deliveries between Alan and Charlie were spot on cue, maybe I'm not being fair, but I just don't see the "magic" of the old show, I think they jumped the shark. Also, Kutcher running around naked? It felt like he ran off the set of That 70s Show and showed up at Two and a Half Men.....

Rose always said she was going to do him in!

GoFastr

GoFastr

Full Audioholic
Yeah, I thought after the 2nd penis joke that the 3rd and 4th was just over the top. Kinda got stale after that. Sorry, I don't think Kutcher can fill Sheen's shoes in this one.

Everyone should have kissed and made up and put it back the way it was.

Even Charlie's roast on the Comedy Channel wasn't that great. I was up for some rip roaring fun and it was just mediocre. The week after the bruhahhah, the media rips were more entertaining.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't catch the roast, but I heard the same. Too bad 2.5 jumped the shark....for me the defining moment was Alan sitting on the bar telling Kutcher, he couldn't get the image of his penis out of his mind.....WTH! And Stamos viewing the house, said he and Charlie got it on after their threesome partner passed out....WTH! Clearly Lorre taking shots at Sheen.

Senior Audioholic
The show jumped the shark after that crazy girl next door moved away.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
I agree,it's not the same imo without sheen,
I wish he hadn't gone over the deep end.
we'll see how it goes,but yes,that first episode was awkward at best.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Gave it benefit of doubt......I tuned in yesterday, the magic is gone. And WTF is up with all the gay innuendos now?! They're turning Allan into a closet Nancy. I'm done.

At least Big Bang hasn't jumped the shark.........yet.

GoFastr

GoFastr

Full Audioholic
Doesn't interest me any more.

No Sheen no shine!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis