15" Hsu Sub For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I have a B-stock Hsu ULS-15 MK2 sub for sale. Very gently used in a smoke-free environment. Looking for someone that is more local. But, will consider shipping at the buyer's expense. I reside in the Western Kentucky or the (270) /(812) area codes. If YOU are interested please send me a PM and I will be more than happy to discuss it with you. Asking $700 or best offer. All reasonable offers considered. Thank YOU!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Need to also mention the (502) area code as well. Any love out there for the Hsu ULS-15MK2 sub.....LOL?????

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay, I will lower the price to $650. Will even allow $50 towards shipping. Prefer a more local pick up. If local, I will be willing to meet in public. All reasonable offers considered!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Bump! Bump! Any love out there for a Hsu ULS-15 MK2?

Cheers,

Phil

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Patience! :) I think there aren't too many people on these forums that are looking for new equipment, so might take a while. Have you tried Craigslist?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Patience! :) I think there aren't too many people on these forums that are looking for new equipment, so might take a while. Have you tried Craigslist?
Yeah, I have sold lots of gear on this forum. So, I am aware it may take a while. Just anxious to get another PSA S1500-maybe even (2) more of them. ;););) Might give Craigslist a try as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers,

Phil

Cosmic Char

Cosmic Char

Audioholic
I just ordered the ported version, and I am in Nashville....too bad!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just ordered the ported version, and I am in Nashville....too bad!
Congrats on your purchase. I am sure you are going to love it. BTW, Nashville is only a little over 2-hours from me. Sounds like you wanted a vented sub anyways.

Cheers,

Phil

Cosmic Char

Cosmic Char

Audioholic
I did want the flexibility of that amp...and thanks!!! I can't wait.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Phil you may want to consider going with Audiogon...I use CAM (Canuck Audio Mart) to sell my sub. It's sort of like Audiogon here. I find most people whom use Craig's List or Kijiji are bargain hunters...heck use all 3...if it helps...:)

Good luck with the sale...my friend!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil you may want to consider going with Audiogon...I use CAM (Canuck Audio Mart) to sell my sub. It's sort of like Audiogon here. I find most people whom use Craig's List or Kijiji are bargain hunters...heck use all 3...if it helps...:)

Good luck with the sale...my friend!
Thanks Bill I will surely keep it mind. Craigslist is no problem, but Audiogon is not free is it? Trying to keep my costs down. Never heard of Canuck Audio Mart, but will check it out. Appreciate the info! Listening to 3 Doors Down right now and both subs together is sounding really good. Kind of scary really..LOL!!!! :D:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay folks, I will lower the price to $600. Prefer a more local pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense. Let me know.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Priced now lowered to $600 Shipped within the USA! Not a scratch on it. Not even broken in yet. Needs to go.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis