brian32672

brian32672

Banned
jfabes looks to be # 10,000:)

EDIT:: I guess, I would have liked to been # 32,672 but it may be awhile to get up to that...:p

Maybe not;)

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ten thousand members, but look at just how many folk become a member in order to ask a question, and then never (or virtually never) post again.

Not that I'm criticising them; becoming a member is the only way they could post a question anyway. All I'm saying is that whilst 10,000 is a large number, it's somewhat misleading in this instance.

Regards

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Be interesting to see a breakdown of how many of those posters only have 10 posts or less compared to us motormouths who don't know when to shutup. :D

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
I thought I remember when I joined seeing 50k+ members. Hmm... was there a purge of all the registered users with 0 posts or those with no posts in over a year?

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Shadow_Ferret said:
Be interesting to see a breakdown of how many of those posters only have 10 posts or less compared to us motormouths who don't know when to shutup. :D
I agree. Sometimes I think the site's Forum is almost a 'boys club' with 'the usual suspects'. When you're away from the site for a while (as I was recently) but visit from time to time only, you become totally detached from it and this becomes very apparent.

So this is how Moderators must feel! :rolleyes:

Regards

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis