Time to go "paper" shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Lawl, that guy posts on AVS. He is an official dumbass.

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Lawl, that guy posts on AVS. He is an official dumbass.

SheepStar
What is his username? I don't understand how someone could think paper would help the sound, and why the hell is he whispering?:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's ten minutes of my life that I'm not getting back. :)

It is interesting to see what people will (a) do and (b) put on the web. Good stuff. BTW, did it sound like his parents were fighting in the background at one point?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
There's ten minutes of my life that I'm not getting back. :)

It is interesting to see what people will (a) do and (b) put on the web. Good stuff. BTW, did it sound like his parents were fighting in the background at one point?
Somebody was yelling about something.:confused:

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
BTW, did it sound like his parents were fighting in the background at one point?
that’s not yelling, it’s the distortion created by high frequency sound waves disrupting the audio section of the camcorder.

If only it was wrapped in ERS paper. :p ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
that’s not yelling, it’s the distortion created by high frequency sound waves disrupting the audio section of the camcorder.

If only it was wrapped in ERS paper. :p ;)
Ahhh! Good observation. Maybe that's why he was whispering? Too bad that he was running so low on paper. Fella probably just couldn't afford more paper at this point. After all, who knows how much the "Stands of Silence" (or whatever they were called) cost him. Pretty cool having a suspension system on the component rack, though.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

I'm sorry, I have no idea what this magical ERS paper is supposed to do.... I was distracted by the Head-Fi thread about $700 denim jeans.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Supposedly it block high frequency RF interference and something else. Its 10 bucks a sheet, and he thinks its a deal. I love the random battery's on stuff.

I also enjoyed him hitting his head.

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I enjoyed the look of semi-evil glee when he puts the headphones on after going through all that crap.:D How old is that kid anyway?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
for someone trying to get rid of interference, he put metal cans and batteries on the racks?

those are some expensive audiophile stuff though (and very cool looking too) especially the rack with the suspension thingy ... too bad he had to mess up that nice looking setup.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Oh god, it's patrick82 from head-fi.

God this guy is annoying.

He put a rock on his amp and said that it gave him better bass response.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Business opportunity?

Wow, this kid seems to have more money than he knows what to do with, plenty of time to spend it, and not much sense. One of us just needs to figure out something to sell him. Don't waste time trying to make it useful or realistic. After all, he's spending $20 for each 8"x11" sheet of that paper (assuming that he's not just using regular paper and messing with us). Hmmm.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I clicked on one of the other videos and after doing all that, he listened to a 128Kbps mp3 track!?!:eek::confused:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I clicked on one of the other videos and after doing all that, he listened to a 128Kbps mp3 track!?!:eek::confused:

Didn't you notice its audiofool quality. I'm going to go wrap my speakers in cellophane now its the ultimate audiofool method of increasing clarity.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Usually i dont really like when you guys start going off on people who want to go the extra mile or whatever but.............

wow......

This guy has really truly serisouly gone nuts. LOL.. im watching it as I write this and really, It just gets better. Im not sure i can take this serisouly its that bad.

I think i figured out why he whispers, because he doesnt want to damage his hearing talking.

Come to think of it, I should make a parody of this. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Usually i dont really like when you guys start going off on people who want to go the extra mile or whatever but.............

wow......

This guy has really truly serisouly gone nuts. LOL.. im watching it as I write this and really, It just gets better. Im not sure i can take this serisouly its that bad.

I think i figured out why he whispers, because he doesnt want to damage his hearing talking.

Come to think of it, I should make a parody of this. :D
Everyone has a breaking point.:)

This guy seems to be genuinely nutz, how could he not be with all that.......weirdness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis