Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Reminds me of the time I couldn't get the 2lb carton of goldfish open. I kicked it and it bounced off of the door and hit me right in the twig and two berries. Roid rage doesn't pay :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
<object classid="clsid
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_1757">

<embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/video/cvp/v2/assets/trutv_embed_container.swf?site=tru&context=embed&profile=6&contentId=shows/hardcore-pawn/videos/roid-rage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="372" width="608">

Roid Rage?
</object>
That guy actually looks natural, I would have to see how fast his gains were , but to me he looks >30 years old 220 lbs, 23% body fat {depending on his height obviously}, I don't think that was RR I think hes just a douche, that wanted to take off his shirt on tv... If he is using anything more serious than hgh he is wasting his time and money, or lazy and eating chz burgers...

This is Steroid abuse- 12% body fat thats test e-deca size rite there...

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That guy actually looks natural, I would have to see how fast his gains were , but to me he looks >30 years old 220 lbs, 23% body fat {depending on his height obviously}, I don't think that was RR I think hes just a douche, that wanted to take off his shirt on tv... If he is using anything more serious than hgh he is wasting his time and money, or lazy and eating chz burgers...

This is Steroid abuse- 12% body fat thats test e-deca size rite there...
Neither looks natty to me.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Auditing a pre calc class because I'm bored and have nothing else to do before soccer practice.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You know, pre-Calculus can be a lot of things. :) What are they working on?
Today they were just doing definitions and reviewing linear equations. Only the second day of school.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I spent basically the whole morning in my back yard removing a large branch from one of my trees (it's one that was growing over my wall, and I knew that leaves would fall into my neighbor's pool). Afterwards, I saw that the grocery store that I always go to (three blocks away) was shown as being shipped some of the Flipside Red IPA that I've been wanting. They didn't show up yesterday, so I don't know if that shipment just left and it'll be a couple of days. Either way...I was all geared up to go check it out. When the storm hit.

Oh, well. It'll pass...and then I'll be heading to the store. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new walking shoes showed up just now. Ahhh, comfy. These are the first new shoes that I've gotten in a while. The last time that I bought walking shoes was...yikes...June 2010.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really like my Mac Mini, but whoever thought that it was a good idea to put the SD card slot in the back deserves a swift kick to the produce section.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I spent basically the whole morning in my back yard removing a large branch from one of my trees (it's one that was growing over my wall, and I knew that leaves would fall into my neighbor's pool). Afterwards, I saw that the grocery store that I always go to (three blocks away) was shown as being shipped some of the Flipside Red IPA that I've been wanting. They didn't show up yesterday, so I don't know if that shipment just left and it'll be a couple of days. Either way...I was all geared up to go check it out. When the storm hit.

Oh, well. It'll pass...and then I'll be heading to the store. :)
Are you gonna leave us all hanging here!? Did any leaves get in the neighbour's pool? Did you get the beer? Did the storm do any damage? C'mon, don't do that to us! :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you gonna leave us all hanging here!? Did any leaves get in the neighbour's pool? Did you get the beer? Did the storm do any damage? C'mon, don't do that to us! :p
Slow night in Nova Scotia, eh? :D

The leaves get in the pool when the tree drops its leaves...so, no. :p I trimmed it back so that it won't happen later this year.

My quest for Flipside Red IPA continues. The grocery store didn't seem to have it, and they even looked in back for me (yeah, I said it). I ended up getting the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale that Rick suggested...first sip was a bit bitter, but I'm sure that I'll warm up to it after some more. :)

Oh, and I don't think that the storm did any damage.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis