Vintage Tannoy Speakers

F

FloridaNights

Audiophyte
Just joined... greetings all.
I'm going to be selling a pair of first year (1967) Tannoy 12" Monitor Golds in Mellorcan cabinets in excellent condition. Serial Numbers 062836 and 063877.
The backs have never been opened. I removed the original screws and the back is so snug I cannot remove it for pictures of the speakers. I don't want to shove a screwdriver down the backing sides for fear of damaging the cabinets. Anybody here have the same issue or have a recommendation?
Thank you in advance.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
From the AH FAQ's

4. No commercial posting without consent or permission from Audioholics. Audioholics has plenty of advertising options for you to consider. If you believe that this public forum is here for you to promote your online company or services, either through overt or stealthy means you are mistaken. For more info on advertising, please contact us at advertising AT audioholics D0T com. Typically, we allow independent custom installers to include a link to their website in their signature, provided they aren't selling products using the Internet or our forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis