A Most AV Trusted Site

A

Albert Agustin

Audiophyte
I just want to thank Audioholics by providing truthful info to their readers/ site visitors on all issues involving AV matters (my field of interest). More intention to advice rather than to just sell, alert rather than to lure, upgrade than leave as is.

I have visited a lot of sites but i weigh Audioholics to be more balanced than those who claim to be #1.

Good luck and more power Audioholics team!

Albert Agustin
Philippines

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
I personally visit multiple forum sites as well. Yet i think of Audioholics as my main/homebase site. I always come here first & typically stay here the whole time. I agree that most are on here trying to help in whatever way they can, responses are always quick & advice is mainly great. I do my best to chime in if i have some helpful information & thank all those that do the same!

Thank you Albert for the kind words as well!!!....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I just want to thank Audioholics by providing truthful info to their readers/ site visitors on all issues involving AV matters (my field of interest). More intention to advice rather than to just sell, alert rather than to lure, upgrade than leave as is.

I have visited a lot of sites but i weigh Audioholics to be more balanced than those who claim to be #1.

Good luck and more power Audioholics team!

Albert Agustin
Philippines
Welcome. Thanks for posting those kind words:)

Who is claiming to be #1?;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis