T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Anybody bother to check and see how old this thread is? Let it die! :rolleyes:

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
And if I say no?
then i'll tell my momma//// and she'll tell you what she thinks about it!
(my mommas a bad mamajama)

ask me about my @metaphysical wires

they $pensive 2.. and they prudy* too!

*thats pretty for you smart boys

and they did somepin to the musiz... 1 year when you got time.. I'll splain it to u

Last edited by a moderator:
Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seriously, all I can say after reading all 47 pages is...

W... T... F... I just wasted hours going through every explanation and equation. I'm gonna save all this frustration for paintball this Sunday.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord

and they did somepin to the musiz... 1 year when you got time.. I'll splain it to u
The only word I can't think of right now to respond to your post is....

NO

BudgetHT

BudgetHT

Audioholic
W... T... F... I just wasted hours going through every explanation and equation. I'm gonna save all this frustration for paintball this Sunday.
Well, there's and hour of your life you'll never get back...:p

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow. Even I'm not THAT bored. :eek: :D
HEY HEY, don't you have some leaky pipes to fix or trash to take out? Oh, sorry, slumlords don't actually fix or maintain anything... :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

Um... huh? :confused: How old are you dude? Just curious... could've been simple sarcasm in place here, and maybe your post was intentionally written to make you sound... eh, so please clarify. Gracias. ;)

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
IF it took you that long to read them...don't think you'll think your gonna comprehend it! It took me 12 1/2 minutes to read...it takes me longer to poop..
which do you think I like to do better ?read? or ?poop? still gaining ground.
Love you guys better already..HUGS all around..no tongues please.

For y0u big boys ....LSD would help you understand these wire ~sit u a shuns~ butter. you would certainly hear the difference---after a while---but is it better or worse?
W:eek:W---what a trip! talk aboud altered sounds,,,but I still haven't found out ?? is it better or worse? Some people may not want it altered!

Does my butt look biggerr when I talk this way:D

I'm goin dirt bikin myself...got me one of m new hotrods.
thank me,thank me very much:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
IF it took you that long to read them...don't think you'll think your gonna comprehend it! It took me 12 1/2 minutes to read...it takes me longer to poop..

For y0u big boys ....LSD would help you understand these wire ~sit u a shuns~ butter. you would certainly hear the difference---after a while---but is it better or worse?
W:eek:W---what a trip! talk aboud altered sounds,,,but I still haven't found out ?? is it better or worse? Some people may not want it altered!

troll :rolleyes:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

I'm going to assume you got to AH somehow by mistake, lost while navigating your way through the web to Yahoo Answers. They are surely missing your superb use of language and grammar over there by now, if you like I can help you find your way. ;) Just saying.

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
Um... huh? :confused: How old are you dude? Just curious... could've been simple sarcasm in place here, and maybe your post was intentionally written to make you sound... eh, so please clarify. Gracias. ;)
I'm OLD....and who YOU calling sarcastic?

and what does .eh. mean:(

i got some freakin cool wires 2.. more than 1 kind tooo:):)

need mo info:rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I don't want any comments saying look what the Cat drug in. I don't know where this train came from, but it appears to have derailed.

Seems I found the culprit it.:eek:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I have been reading this off an on for awhile getting some useful knowledge about this whole Bi-wire subject. Audiotraine I would like to know what is your point you have not made one, all you have done is write posts that make no sense at least IMO , now I would be the first to admit that I have no knowledge on this subject so I won't pretend that I do, but it's obvious from your posts in this thread that you have no respect for your fellow AHer's who take the time to post their knowledge and try to help other members understand the subject at hand, Instead of making some sarcastic comments about what they have posted why don't you offer info,facts or figures in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis