Mockery of the Office of President

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
It is a quite sad state our world is in when we do have to settle for "the lesser evil". Thank you guys for the spirited discussion and for keeping it adult :D

Mike

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Wasn't the point of this thread to provoke the inner childish brat from each of us?
Yes it was! And you know who was behind it. M.

Hey perhaps Sheep was wrong, this thread pretty much survived on course and it was spirited, non-violent and all around interesting. So I guess his theory pooped out. Who would have guessed we're pretty civilized!:rolleyes:

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
I have to agree with a couple other posters, I think we are just worn out over the HD-DVD/Bluray events of the last couple days :rolleyes:

Mike

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, this one definitely had all the workings of a bloodbath, yet it didn't dissolve into that - just a few skirmishes here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. One poster provided his usual run of the mill anti-Bush rhetoric and was summarily beaten off the path yet again, the rest of us pretty much had a decent little debate - I wasn't even a part of the HD-DVD/BD thread - as an owner of neither, I guess I felt no need to throw my two cents worth in, but from the sounds of it, it got pretty ugly. :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, this one definitely had all the workings of a bloodbath, yet it didn't dissolve into that - just a few skirmishes here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. One poster provided his usual run of the mill anti-Bush rhetoric and was summarily beaten off the path yet again, the rest of us pretty much had a decent little debate - I wasn't even a part of the HD-DVD/BD thread - as an owner of neither, I guess I felt no need to throw my two cents worth in, but from the sounds of it, it got pretty ugly. :p
Ugly you say? I didn't read a bit of it. I don't read those threads. I'm an AUDIOholic. I guess I'll just have to stay out of those threads and stick to the easy stuff, like politics, religion and bi-wiring.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
It started to roll at post #33.
Holy cow - I just searched for it and read it. My curiosity was piqued, what can I say. We should just open up and Audioholics Fight Club somewhere and sort this tension out from time to time. Then we'll get up, dust ourselves off, shake hands and go have a few beers together, so we can actually talk about A/V rationally again. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It started to roll at post #33.
Sorry, which thread? There's so many on the subject and I don't care to read all (or any) of them, but my morbid curiosity is piqued to see this train wreck.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry, which thread? There's so many on the subject and I don't care to read all (or any) of them, but my morbid curiosity is piqued to see this train wreck.
This thread started pick up steam at post #33.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Personally - (on Bush) - if the ONLY good thing he can be remembered for is protecting us from them, it should be noted that not one single American civilian has died on our soil since the attacks of 9/11. For that, and since we can't possibly know who or when any such attach would have occurred, it is my belief that without our diligence and fortitude, they would have occurred, and American lives would have been lost. For that, we can owe a big debt of gratitude to "Dubya".
A stranger walks into a bar. Someone asks "what do you do?" He says "I hunt vampires." They say "..but there are no vampires around here." He says "See what a great job I am doing!":D

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
One poster provided his usual run of the mill anti-Bush rhetoric and was summarily beaten off the path yet again,
Only in your imagination. I have never been "beaten off the path", and never will be.:rolleyes:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I am sorry that you fail to see the immediate, obvious relevance to the paragraph I quoted. I must have overestimated your intelligence.:p
I am sorry that you fail to see the immediate, obvious sarcasm in the joke I quoted from you. I must have overestimated yours. :p

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You guys know that the Major's object with this thread backfired on him, it's been to0 civil, where's the flames? Meh, any decent Zippo can out flame this thread.:D

Maybe this will add fuel:

Who would make a better centerfold? Monica or Hilary?

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Who would make a better centerfold? Monica or Hilary?
Aaaagh! Nooooo!
You have just burnt a hideous, indelible image into my brain. I wonder if I will ever be able to have sex again!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis