Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
For some reason I can not pull in a strong enough signal with my antenna to watch the NFC Championship game so I gotta listen to it streaming on net radio.

Alright! Got 15.1 Fox up and running! As soon as the sun went down signal is stronger, got it free on antenna tv.:)

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Lions are blowing this game, drop passes, turnovers.

49ers will win.

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Niners biggest comeback in a conference championship game. The Lions and the Falcons make history the wrong way. Wonder if Cleveland and Detroit will ever make the superbowl. A heartbreaker for Lions fans.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Now that was a comeback! Superbowl baby.
Where you've been at all game! Very nice win. Before anyone says Refs called a bad game? No they didn't. Sure they missed some holding calls on both teams. All in all in both the AFC/NFC games.

Gotta pull for a 49ers SB win NFC fan.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Where you've been at all game! Very nice win. Before anyone says Refs called a bad game? No they didn't. Sure they missed some holding calls on both teams. All in all in both the AFC/NFC games.

Gotta pull for a 49ers SB win NFC fan.
I was watching it lol. Not looking good at the half.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
I was watching it lol. Nail biter at the half.
I stated that the Lions would have to play a flawless game to win, well they didn't. Drop passes, turnovers and poor coaches decisions, to go for 4th down try instead of trying field goal.

49ers gotta win SB. You can bet ya @ss KC's new Swifty mascot will be down on the field celebrate with her new boyfriend if KC wins SB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't catch the second half but saw the highlights. For the most part looked like the Lions just couldn't stop the 9er tsunami. Glad to see Purdy was put in a couple playoff games where he had to come back. He has good potential down the road if not now. This matchup will be much different than four years ago. 9ers have a qb now.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't catch the second half but saw the highlights. For the most part looked like the Lions just couldn't stop the 9er tsunami. Glad to see Purdy was put in a couple playoff games where he had to come back. He has good potential down the road if not now. This matchup will be much different than four years ago. 9ers have a qb now.
The Lions could have had field goals twice in 2nd half but instead failed to convert on 4th down.

Either way, KC vs SF should be a great match up. :)

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Weekend was a total bust. Now must pull for SF since sick of Mahomes, Kelce and the girlfriend

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I stated that the Lions would have to play a flawless game to win, well they didn't. Drop passes, turnovers and poor coaches decisions, to go for 4th down try instead of trying field goal.

49ers gotta win SB. You can bet ya @ss KC's new Swifty mascot will be down on the field celebrate with her new boyfriend if KC wins SB.
They had the first half, the niners the second....both had issues. Lions I thought did quite well overall, better than I thought they would on the road....could have been different if home fields were reversed? Niners got lucky a few times, too.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Weekend was a total bust. Now must pull for SF since sick of Mahomes, Kelce and the girlfriend
I like the Mahomes Reid commercials personally and will reluctantly pull for KC in the SB. My choice to win it all was unfortunately the Lions but that was not to be. :(

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I like the Mahomes Reid commercials personally and will reluctantly pull for KC in the SB. My choice to win it all was unfortunately the Lions but that was not to be. :(
gotta agree, while I have no problem with the SF players it's their moronic fan base here in the East that come out of 'the closet' when they win. Not as obnoxious as Cowgirl fans but darn close.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
gotta agree, while I have no problem with the SF players it's their moronic fan base here in the East that come out of 'the closet' when they win. Not as obnoxious as Cowgirl fans but darn close.
I get you man. As a Steeler fan living in DFW for 30 plus years it was tough dealing with Cowboy fans. Luckily, I moved to NE Florida and the Jags fans are nowhere near as annoying. That said I still like Aikman as a commentator.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis