EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It certainly looks like a futile effort at impeachment. I can only imagine that McCarthy et al. are ineptly motivated by revenge that appeals only to their MAGA backers.
One could say “It’s a fool’s errand.” McCarthy is no doubt qualified for the job.

>>>“It’s a waste of time. It’s a fool’s errand,” one Senate Republican said on the condition of anonymity to speak freely and critically about the politically charged decision.

The senator said even if the House did vote to impeach Biden after an inquiry, there is no way the Senate, controlled by Democrats, would vote to convict.

“Fortunately, it’ll be dispensed with fairly quickly if they ever send articles of impeachment over to us,” the GOP senator said. “We know how this is going to end. It just creates tumult within the conference. I can see it already how people are going to react when they send a message over if they go that far.”<<<

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4200161-senate-gop-unhappy-with-mccarthy-on-impeachment-inquire-its-a-fools-errand/

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Trump apparently relies on small donors because the big donors aren't dumb enough to pay his legal bills for him.

>>>Former President Donald Trump's political operation may be bleeding money as it tries to cover millions of dollars in legal fees, but the GOP frontrunner has an important asset that none of his rivals appear to possess: a massive, renewable pool of small-dollar donor money.<<<

The big money probably also expects Trump to lose in 2024. There's little point in throwing away money on a loser.
This article is consistent with my suspicions that the big money does not want to throw money away on a loser (AKA Trump).

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Nor any quality of investigation. :D
The quality of investigation is unquestionable … unquestionably bad. So far, Gym Shorts Jordan and his gang of crack investigators have been laughably inept. He reminds me of the kid running a footrace with his shoelaces untied.

The GOP's sole purpose is to keep investigating right up to election day next year. They think they don't have to find anything, but smear & innuendo.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The quality of investigation is unquestionable … unquestionably bad. So far, Gym Shorts Jordan and his gang of crack investigators have been laughably inept. He reminds me of the kid running a footrace with his shoelaces untied.

The GOP's sole purpose is to keep investigating right up to election day next year. They think they don't have to find anything, but smear & innuendo.
Jordan, MTG, "weaponization" -- a good sign of their authenticity.:confused:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord

I originally meant to say "crack gang of investigators" but now that I read it, "gang of crack investigators" also has appeal :rolleyes:.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not so sure this is a "major blow" to the district attorney, but a judge in the Georgia case just ruled that all 19 defendants will not be tried together.

>>>A state judge Thursday rejected prosecutors’ request to try all 19 defendants together in the Georgia 2020 election interference case next month. . . .

McAfee’s ruling means former President Trump will not be tried in October alongside at least two of his co-defendants who invoked their right to a speedy trial.

It marks a major blow to District Attorney Fani Willis (D), who repeatedly urged McAfee to keep the defendants together and try them at the same time. . . .

Chesebro and Powell’s joint trial is set for Oct. 23 — the first trial on charges alleging a criminal enterprise was formed to keep Trump in power after he lost the 2020 presidential election. <<<

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Wow...Trumps hair is being obliterated by stress....he's gonna be mostly bald by the time those trials start.
That wispy little mop is looking really sad.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Wow...Trumps hair is being obliterated by stress....he's gonna be mostly bald by the time those trials start.
That wispy little mop is looking really sad.

Ivanka reportedly made fun of his comb-over:

>>>She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The color, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.<<<

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
This morning, I noticed this unusual article in the The Washington Post. It had nothing directly to do with Trump and his 91 criminal charges, but it did make me wonder …
CARACAS, Venezuela — When 11,000 soldiers and police officers stormed Venezuela’s Tocorón prison this month, they discovered a professional baseball field, swimming pools, children’s play equipment — even a small zoo, with monkeys and flamingos.

They also found concrete tunnels in and out, just like in the onetime Mexican prison home of the Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán. And 200 women and children, living on the grounds. What they didn’t find was Tocorón’s most notorious inmate: Héctor “El Niño” Guerrero.
Guerrero, 39, heads Tren de Aragua, a criminal organization spawned in the prison that has spread across Latin America with the Venezuelan diaspora — its principal victims.
I wonder if Trump's people are now contacting Héctor “El Niño” Guerrero's people about constructing similar accommodations in a Federal or Georgia State prison ;)?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Needs that hair thing doing more, it is definitely scary (and hides the 666 too)
Given his appearance lately (post 'getting his ass handed to him' stress) he is not going to be able to do this much longer !

1a5.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis