What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Dealer demo unit, so not the more compact Vault 2, but at a price that can't be beat. Amazing tool. Probably never had CD ripped with it as they used a large RAID array NAS for file sharing. Not sure but perhaps a full 1TB and a few working high res streaming accounts may still reside on it. ;) Barely more than a Node in price.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Went to my preferred AV dealer with my son today and we pitched in about half each to get him a new SVS SB2000 subwoofer. Paired with his KEF Q300's it sounded fantastic as 2.1 coming out of my old Denon AVR1912 that I'd gifted him. I also gave him the pair of KEF iQ10 that he gave me (I think) for Christmas 2 years ago, so he can attach to the speaker wires sitting there for a good 5.1 system. He wants to replace with Q800ds soon.

The SB2000 is incredible for the $699 price. It puts my own SB1000 to shame, and now I want to upgrade to a pair of SB2000 or better. :D

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
KEF LS50 limited edition (matte black with blue woofer) expecting delivery today

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice choice, you will love them! I think KEF hit a home run with the three "special edition" color choices and I would have a hard time choosing which one to get if I had a place to use them.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Vizio E seriers 40" (E40-E2) TV - Brought it home, and then I fired it for having a weak panel.

Sony 40" (KDL40R510C) TV - Brought it home, and I hired it due to having a good panel and
overall good picture for the price.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice stuff guys. :D
Just a couple of nick nacs:
4 pairs 2.70 shipped Ebay. My 2nd batch well made.

10 bucks for some knock around headphones. Maybe a fun mod. :) SQ reviews are good.

CD Used. The Voice Winner 2 years ago. Great Voice.

Oh and a piece of Ras PI. :p

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic

A TEAC CD-P650...I received this in the mail today; I was not expecting it until Tuesday. So far it sounds good and operates quite well. Peace and goodwill.

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
We needed a small stereo for our kitchen, so we bought one of these at Best Buy on sale for $170.

It sounds amazingly OK. Peace and goodwill.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Saturday 12/26/15 purchased a new Marantz SR7009

Ordered a new amplifier/driver kit for my MFW15's

Looking to add RS-52 II's for height front and back channels.

B

BoomDog28

Enthusiast
Purchased a Marantz SR6010 for Xmas. Was going to buy the SR5010 but SR6010 was $300 off on sale and made the choice to go up a notch too tempting to pass up.

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Purchased a Marantz SR6010 for Xmas. Was going to buy the SR5010 but SR6010 was $300 off on sale and made the choice to go up a notch too tempting to pass up.
Nice! I love these Marantz AVR's. :)

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
Not to be confused with marginally astounding!:D

Glad it exceeded your expectations!:)
That is funny! I was not expecting to use the speakers that came with it because we have a pair of JBL Control One Monitors that are very good mini speakers. However, the speakers that came with it sounded better. I dare say it is very close to hi-fi: tonally balanced with decent bass and very clear. Peace and goodwill.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Microcenter has such a good deal, and I was considering this for a while, but bye bye Ipad Air 2 and my Yoga 2 Pro...and hello Surface Pro 4 Core I7 8GB 256GB SSD. I had amazon gift certificates which I am now waiting on the keyboard and case which will be here January 2nd. Everyone had it for $1599.00 MicroCenter had it for $1399

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Arrived. Another Budget Headphone for (newegg) $15. These sound real nice:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis