youtube videos per post

dracullus

dracullus

Audioholic Intern
Does the youtube 1 video per post limit get removed after a certain number of posts, or is it pretty much set at 1 per post for everyone?

dracullus

dracullus

Audioholic Intern
I also have the same question regarding posting images using the img code. Is it pretty much always limited to 10 per post?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum!

Does the youtube 1 video per post limit get removed after a certain number of posts, or is it pretty much set at 1 per post for everyone?
Is that on a FAQ somewhere? I can post more than one.

I also have the same question regarding posting images using the img code. Is it pretty much always limited to 10 per post?
Unless the recent forum switch changed it, it's always limited to 10.

dracullus

dracullus

Audioholic Intern
Yeah I get an error if i try to post more than 1 youtube video per post using the [video] code.. I get a similar error if i try to post more than 10 images per post.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I get an error if i try to post more than 1 youtube video per post using the [video] code.. I get a similar error if i try to post more than 10 images per post.
You should try the code that YouTube provides when you select the "embed" option on that site. I don't ever use the [video] code.

dracullus

dracullus

Audioholic Intern
cool, the youtube embed code works great, allows multiple videos per post.. thanks Adam

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis