Your tax dollars at work.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
This guy, if he's ever let out, should have his paycheck (that's if he ever plans to work) garnished to cover the costs of that frivolous suit. The odds of that happening:0. Why? Because it's not P.C.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The jail should charge the inmate for their diet plan.
It's better than being on Jenny Craig.:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Sheesh.... I don't even know what to say. Ridiculous. The judge should throw this case right out the window as soon as it hits his desk.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am not really that taken aback buy that, I guess it doesn't surprise me that much. Our tax dollars have been being spent in so many stupid ways that I guess I am just not surprised anymore. That being said , yes it is pathetic that this fat bastard is spending tax money for such a meaningless case....

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
Poor little fat boy!

He should actually be charged for the diet plan the prison system has got him on as it will no doubt extend his meaningless life span. That's my view on all prisoners, they should have to pay a "rent" just like they would if they were in the normal world.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Part of being in jail is the loss of freedom to do whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it, be it working out, going to the movies, shopping, or eating. I think the same guy would file a lawsuit later if more food was available to him because they weren't providing him a healthy enough envirnment. Some people just like to complain and try to abuse the system any way they can.

Jack

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis