Yet another example of US police of killing.....

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty hard to see a police officer just killing a person like that.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A pot of water and someone obviously not in their right mind, that's sad....wonder why not a taser first? I recently saw a police chase video, and the cop, after getting the (white) motorcyclist stopped, he accidentally shot the motorcyclist (and apologized fairly quickly), he actually blamed muscle memory from some shooting training a few weeks earlier. Wouldn't surprise me that police are poorly/inadequately trained.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A pot of water and someone obviously not in their right mind, that's sad....wonder why not a taser first? I recently saw a police chase video, and the cop, after getting the (white) motorcyclist stopped, he accidentally shot the motorcyclist (and apologized fairly quickly), he actually blamed muscle memory from some shooting training a few weeks earlier. Wouldn't surprise me that police are poorly/inadequately trained.
Or step back and out of reach of the water if it was hot.
Well, it looks like this may be his ticket to prison.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

Police brutality in Norway too
say it isn't so, why they must be turning into a third world hell hole ....... :eek: ;)

As for the Springfield, Il shooting the cop appears to be a complete loser. Should never have been on the force, hopefully their dept get sued to high heaven, won't bring the young lady back but would possibly send a message

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"say it isn't so, why they must be turning into a third world hell hole"

There are a lot of local citizens from the Oslo area that think so. I know a few of them and that's what they told me.

jinjuku

jinjuku

You think this one is bad...

Andrew Finch shot while simply answering his door:

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
This stuff always scares me. There's no reason we can't support the Police but also want to weed out the bad ones. You'd think they'd want the same. Too many get away with it. Likewise, there could aways be better training.

A few years ago by me the police shot and killed a homeless man. They said he was running at them with a knife. I don't disagree that happened. It's where I mtb. He was living on a hill a good 30-60ft from where the police were on the road. So I can see this guy running down the hill/trail with a knife and being shot. The guy clearly had mental problems. The police were exonerated. There has to be a better way than shooting him.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This stuff always scares me. There's no reason we can't support the Police but also want to weed out the bad ones. You'd think they'd want the same. Too many get away with it. Likewise, there could aways be better training.

A few years ago by me the police shot and killed a homeless man. They said he was running at them with a knife. I don't disagree that happened. It's where I mtb. He was living on a hill a good 30-60ft from where the police were on the road. So I can see this guy running down the hill/trail with a knife and being shot. The guy clearly had mental problems. The police were exonerated. There has to be a better way than shooting him.
Please read this.
How to Reduce Police Violence - by Brian Klaas (forkingpaths.co)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty hard to see a police officer just killing a person like that.

This cop was discharged from the military for a DUI apparently. He was also only a part time officer and after initial training, was listed as "needs additional training".

He's been charged with murder.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This cop was discharged from the military for a DUI apparently. He was also only a part time officer and after initial training, was listed as "needs additional training".

He's been charged with murder.
Don't forget, he changed job locations almost every 9 months in the past 4 years. Not because he was a good cop.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Total immunity for the police says Donald Trump. He also says that the cop that shot Ashley Babbit on Jan 6 should be prosecuted. Make up your mind.

C

carlosmiguez75

Enthusiast
He says that he is on the side of the police because he is innocent until proven by court to be guilty which can be months or even YEARS. It seems that this concept is only applicative if you're a powerful person, no laws for the poor..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis