Yes! The Vikes get a playoff win!

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Thankfully the Vikings have toppled the lowly Pack at Lambeau! :D My elation knows no bounds at seeing them actually win a playoff game! It's been years (sniff, sniff). Oh, the bitter pain of seeing Arizona crush my dreams last year- finally gone.

Sure, the Vikes may crumble next week, or the week after that. You can say they "backed in" if you like, they at least finally got a shot- and it's all the sweeter for it being the Packers that they crushed.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Yes, the Vikes Avatar is back, but only til the Vikings lose or win the Super Bowl. :D

annunaki

annunaki

I knew the 'Pack could not go far in the post season with their pathetic excuse for a defense. Yes, I am a Packer fan. There needs to be some changes in the Bay of Green.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed. This time they hopefully won't make a coordinator the scapegoat.

Oh well.

My Avatar stays till after the superbowl. After that in the closet till next season.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

They blundered by firing the D-coordinator last year. Sure, they gave up one big play on 4th & 26, and it cost them a playoff game. But their knee-jerk reaction to fire him has hurt them badly- they're ranked 10 spots lower with the new guy than they were last year.

I hope Favre comes back. As a diehard Vikes man you'd think I'd hate Favre for all the times he's driven a stake thru my heart, but on the contrary, he's the only Cheese Doodle I have any respect for. He had a damn good season, too: 10 wins, 4000 yrds passing with 30 TDs. He can still play at a high level. If he quits, the rivalry will die with him.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Enough already, I'm a giants (aint's) fan. I've been in pain for almost 14 years.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

The friggin' Giants! :mad: If they win only one game per season it always seems to be them thumping the Vikings. :confused:

S

SacKen

Enthusiast
I feel ya, mudcat. I am a 49er fan in mourning. Many of us simply refused to even watch the games this year... the pain was just too great. If only the owner would fire himself for once... But hey! At least we get first pick next year! :rolleyes:

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Chiefs fan here, talk about a disappointing season. :mad: The latest press release is that KC has no plans of revamping their defense. So no chance of winning in the near future here.

I guess I will stick with Jayhawk Basketball!

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
For me it is the 'aints.

Yes, the lowly Saints. We were 8-8 this year, and still didn't make the playoffs, because..... somebody who already had their slot sewn up failed to loose the last week of the season.

I smell a bribe somewhere.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis