Yes! It's a sweep, baby!

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I'm jubilant about the World Series sweep. Not because I care who won- I certainly don't. I'm happy because now friggin' baseball is over for another year! That rocks!

Now we can all focus on the things in life that really matter- like FOOTBALL! :D

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I enjoy a good series and this wasn't it. The Cards never showed up. But football is it for me too. And it's the main reason I have HD. There's something about how the SNF and MNF games are lit that make their HD feed look spectacular. My home theater and outdoor speakers are setup so when I have the guys in my fantasy league over to watch the game we can still watch and listen while we are tending to the BBQ outside!

Go Rams and Raiders.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Don't get to excited. I happen to have an extremely good friend working at ESPN. The line up through mid January consists of mostly Curling, the Cricket World Cup, and patagonian bass fishing.

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Mudcat said:
Don't get to excited. I happen to have an extremely good friend working at ESPN. The line up through mid January consists of mostly Curling, the Cricket World Cup, and patagonian bass fishing.
Du-u-u-de! I am THERE!! :D

toquemon

toquemon

Full Audioholic
Contrary to you Rob, i like baseball very much and i'm sad it's over. I didn't like the World Series either, the Cardinals never wake up and it's a shame. However the soccer season is on fire!, so i will be viewing sports until Christmas. Good luck next time Cardinals,
One more thing, thank you Bambino for forgiving us!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis