Yamaha YSP-4300 and YSP-3300 Soundbars Video Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Now we've seen their sound projector before, but this year Yamaha is announcing two new models. They have the YSP-4300 and YSP-3300. Both bring 7.1 HD audio to your living room in a pretty small form factor that can be wall-mounted or placed on a shelf underneath your television. The wall-mounting of these sound bars is actually pretty cool as they seem to float off the wall like a fancy IKEA shelf system.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LKeDXfY14EQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LKeDXfY14EQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

Discuss "Yamaha YSP-4300 and YSP-3300 Soundbars Video Preview" here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
At first, I thought Andrew was rocking some orange suspenders...but then I noticed it was only a lanyard. :p

Do you know if you can set these underneath of a TV stand? It looks to me like they might be built to set on a table and support a TV on top. My parents are going to be getting a new TV for their basement, and I'd love to get them something for better sound - and I know that my mom will not go for a bunch of speakers. :)

M

mobiledynamics

Enthusiast
I bought the YSP 5100 when it came out.
It was the biggest brick sitting on one of my shelves not being used.
The dialog audio on it was eh...

Maybe a soundbar with larger drivers doing LCR style might be better but I did not have favorable feedback with the YSP and it's mini drivers

H

honeymonster

Enthusiast
I am also looking at adding the Yamaha YSP4300 under my TV which is an LG 55LM860V can anyone advise if it will be too tall to fit under the TV?
Thanks, Jake.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis