Yamaha RXV2400 deal

H

happy540i

Junior Audioholic
Goodguys is having a closeout sale. The Yamaha RXV-2400 for $599.00.

H

happy540i

Junior Audioholic
No it's not online. It's a store chain here in CA, NV, OR.

Monkey Me

Monkey Me

Enthusiast
That's a really good price. I might buy it. Does anyone know why it's closing out?

S

Space Ace

Enthusiast
Monkey Me said:
That's a really good price. I might buy it. Does anyone know why it's closing out?
There are new replacement models coming in the near future.

R

raceskier

Audiophyte
An update. I contacted my local Good Guys (Redondo Beach) Thursday afternoon. They were out of stock on the rcvr but looked up inventory at 2 nearby stores and found one each. I tried them, but they were out of stock as well. The LA area warehouse is supposed to get 100(?) units early next week and the stores will get them a day or so later. I'm going to try to prepay for one this weekend.
Thanks for the tip happy540i. Is that 540i as in Bimmer? Nice ride. :D

U

Unregistered

Deal @Good Guys

When I read your post I called the Good Guys in West LA and they had one left. I ran down to the store at bought it for $599. What a deal--Wpfly

U

Unregistered

Anyone want to do me a favor?

Anybody out there want to buy one of these for me and ship it to the east coast? It's still gonna be cheaper than buying a HTR-5790 from Best Buy (which is what I am considering).
I know it's a longshot, but what the hell. I'd do it for one of you guys!
Best-
Rob
rmcurtis@ "really warm" mail. c o m

nick_danger

nick_danger

Audioholic
I am in the same exact boat as RMCurtis. $600 for this receiver is something I can not pass up. I'll call them up to see if they'd ship to me... that would be sweet.

A

absame

Audiophyte
You got a great deal. Had a friend in Berkeley go to his local Good Guys, and they thought he had two heads when he asked about the pricing on the 2400.

junkilo

junkilo

Audiophyte
I recently called up a local good guys asking if the closeout was over and suprisingly enough it had ended and the 2400 was back up to 999. However they sold me a display model for the closeout price to my sweet suprise.

M

Mclectra

Audiophyte
RXV 2400 Deal

There will be more of the same coming in to the stores soon but the price is up to 999.99, but this will not necessarily stay because the new model is being release soon. I suspect them to be on special closeout price again I shall watch for the sale and post it asap.

All the Best,

Mc lectra :)

brontobyte.1024

brontobyte.1024

Junior Audioholic
Can i connect it to my TV Set?

happy540i said:
Goodguys is having a closeout sale. The Yamaha RXV-2400 for $599.00.
Can i connect it to my TV Set?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis