Yamaha RX-Z11 only $2,499.95 - over 50% off!

• Thread starter AH Store Admin1
  • Start date
A

AH Store Admin1

Banned
The flagship Yamaha RX-Z11 11.2 Channel Surround Receiver - out of reach of most budgets at its original price - is now on sale for more than 50% off - just $2,499.95. The 75 lb ultimate AV receiver even qualifies for free ground shipping. That is a heck of a deal for anyone in the market for a high-end AV receiver.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
A new Yamaha monster AVR must be under way.....

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Probably trying to compete better with the Denon 4810 pricing.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
This is Amazing! A heck of a sweet deal for a very sweet Sound indeed. :)

* This beast will last forever.

raymondy

raymondy

Junior Audioholic
The flagship Yamaha RX-Z11 11.2 Channel Surround Receiver - out of reach of most budgets at its original price - is now on sale for more than 50% off - just $2,499.95. The 75 lb ultimate AV receiver even qualifies for free ground shipping. That is a heck of a deal for anyone in the market for a high-end AV receiver.<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yhntnsv" vspale=0></iframe>
great deal wish I could afford to spend the money on it

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
This looks like as good of a deal as I've seen in a long time-$2500.00 RX-Z11. Why would someone buy a RX-Z7 for the same price is beyond me. RX-Z11 @75lbs vs. RX-Z7 at 43 lbs. I think mass speaks volumes here, am I wrong?:confused:

G

greggp2

Senior Audioholic
Z11

Does anyone have any experience with this unit? This seems like a heck of a deal and has me wondering whether I should sell my Emotiva XPA-2 and bi-amp my front speakers with the Z11...

I'd love to get some opinions or users of this product that would like to comment....

J

Jeepers

Full Audioholic
Does anyone have any experience with this unit? This seems like a heck of a deal and has me wondering whether I should sell my Emotiva XPA-2 and bi-amp my front speakers with the Z11...

I'd love to get some opinions or users of this product that would like to comment....
I have a Z11 and I biamp my front speakers with it. I know there is a debate on the usefulness/uselessness of doing this. I don't have an external amp so I can't comment on this. My living room is 15 ft x 24 ft x 9 ft and I am quite happy with the result. I guess it all depends on your taste and on the volume you are used to.

Check http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=885045 where you can find useful information. Several of these members also post messages on this site here so I am sure they will comment.

C

cmchen0

Audioholic Intern
Crazy saving. I just saw one today for over $3000 at a local eletronic store. Wish I could get it.

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
Is Yamaha still producing the RX-Z11

Has the Yamaha RX-Z11 been discontinued? If so, will there be a replacement?
The AH store and many other stores no longer carry it. It's not available from Yamaha's on line store either.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Has the Yamaha RX-Z11 been discontinued? If so, will there be a replacement?
The AH store and many other stores no longer carry it. It's not available from Yamaha's on line store either.
If they want to keep on top of the super receiver market they'll be releasing a HDMI 1.4a receiver soonish. If I was a big company like Yamaha that's exactly what I would be doing in order to set the platform for the rest of the RX-V0000 and RX-Z0 series receivers. We haven't seen new upper mid-level or high level AVRs from Yamaha for a while, they are due.

Remember the RX-Z9 was available still even though HDMI capable receivers were coming out around it, logically we can expect to see some sort of announcement at the least quite soon. Yamaha is pretty good about announcing a product and having it out pronto while it's still fresh in people's minds, unlike Sherwood.

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
Remember the RX-Z9...
I still have mine and have no intension of replacing it for a long time yet. It may be a bit outdated by today's standards, but taken on its own merit it is still a staggeringly impressive machine. :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis