Yamaha RX-V863BL for $537 (RX-V1900 for $1100)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
6th Avenue Electronics, who is an authorized dealer, has some deals on Yamaha receivers.

RX-V863BL: $537 (after $50 rebate)
RX-V1900BL: $1096

Follow the link that I provided for the coupon codes.

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
FYI: The RX-V1900 is less at the Audioholics Store with a phone order.:D

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
The way I understand it, some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Price for their authorized dealers, so prices below that can't be published. Never hurts to call and see if there's a better deal.:)

A

alexsound

Audioholic
The way I understand it, some manufacturers have a Minimum Advertised Price for their authorized dealers, so prices below that can't be published. Never hurts to call and see if there's a better deal.:)
J&R Music World and BH Photo do this also. With J&R, you can call for a better price because they can't advertise less than the MAP the manufacturer has set, and BH Phote will e-mail you the better price, or you can call. Both these guys are pretty big on-line retailers and are authorized retailers on every line they sell. This is a common practice with many on-line "authorized" retailers.

A

AH Store Admin1

Banned
J&R Music World and BH Photo do this also. With J&R, you can call for a better price because they can't advertise less than the MAP the manufacturer has set, and BH Phote will e-mail you the better price, or you can call. Both these guys are pretty big on-line retailers and are authorized retailers on every line they sell. This is a common practice with many on-line "authorized" retailers.
We will beat the above mentioned retailers on service any day of the week, and we will match their prices on just about anything in order to earn your business.

Will Stamps
Audioholics Store President

A

alexsound

Audioholic
We will beat the above mentioned retailers on service any day of the week, and we will match their prices on just about anything in order to earn your business.

Will Stamps
Audioholics Store President
Sounds good. Please don't ban me for not using you guys as an example.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis