yamaha rx-v0295 to sherwood r-500

R

redd454

Audioholic
since the r-500 is next receiver inline, i was going to use it as a test receiver in the line up, if worked on all my speaker leeds, i would change to mostly all yamaha receiver's, but it seems i'm having no luck, i have gone from record out on rx-v0295 to auxillary in on r-500 sherwood, the front pannel of rx-v0295, selector for record out seem's top center/record out/source/zone two, so i left it there, on front pannel of sherwood i selected tv/auxillary in, no audio to speakers on the r-500 yet, have i made an incorrect selection, or is this old r-500 not compatable?, also if i select auxillary on any receiver, will this not remove, switch from record out position, or shouls i not switch any receiver's in lineup, to auxillary?

WineOfTheVeins

WineOfTheVeins

Audioholic
I am confused on the question. Basically you're having trouble getting sound from your speakers with your receivers, so you're playing with the inputs and not having luck?

R

redd454

Audioholic
Correct, this has been going on quite some time, as i have been conferred with various member'smy goal is to link four receivers, I'm beginning with the rx-v0295 next another rx-v0295 next rx-v1070/870 last the sherwood r-500, i started trying to link the rx-v0295 to r-500, just to see if tis would work, as i have been told by other member's, all i need do, is go from record out on back pannel of rx-v2095 to auxillary in on r-500 or any receiver, switch to source or record out on beginning reciver on front pannel, however i have done this, no output on second receiver?

R

redd454

Audioholic
Correct, this has been going on quite some time, as i have been conferred with various member'smy goal is to link four receivers, I'm beginning with the rx-v0295 next another rx-v0295 next rx-v1070/870 last the sherwood r-500, i started trying to link the rx-v0295 to r-500, just to see if tis would work, as i have been told by other member's, all i need do, is go from record out on back pannel of rx-v2095 to auxillary in on r-500 or any receiver, switch to source or record out on beginning reciver on front pannel, however i have done this, no output on second receiver?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis