XM Radio Launches Online Music Service

XM Satellite Radio, the nation's largest provider of satellite radio with more than 2.1 million subscribers, today announced the introduction of XM Radio Online, a premium Internet music service to debut in early October. As part of the launch, eligible Dell customers who purchase Dell Inspiron notebook and Dimension desktop computers will receive a special trial offer for the commercial-free online music service.

XM Radio Online subscribers will be able to listen to XM's critically-acclaimed, 100% commercial-free music channels and a variety of other XM content, including The Bob Edwards Show, over the Internet for a monthly fee of $7.99. XM Satellite Radio subscribers will receive a discounted rate for XM Radio Online of $3.99 a month. Consumers will be able to sign up for XM Radio Online via listen.xmradio.com.

More Info

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
It seems that you are not able to choose the particular songs you want to hear? Maybe I missed that feature, but I did not see it specified on the site.

I would recommend Rhapsody( http://www.listen.com ) over this for computer listening(if my presumption above is correct), as Rhapsody you can specify the songs you want, or use their genre specific streaming broadcasts if that's what you prefer.
hawke said:
XM Satellite Radio, the nation's largest provider of satellite radio with more than 2.1 million subscribers, today announced the introduction of XM Radio Online, a premium Internet music service to debut in early October. As part of the launch, eligible Dell customers who purchase Dell Inspiron notebook and Dimension desktop computers will receive a special trial offer for the commercial-free online music service.

XM Radio Online subscribers will be able to listen to XM's critically-acclaimed, 100% commercial-free music channels and a variety of other XM content, including The Bob Edwards Show, over the Internet for a monthly fee of $7.99. XM Satellite Radio subscribers will receive a discounted rate for XM Radio Online of $3.99 a month. Consumers will be able to sign up for XM Radio Online via listen.xmradio.com.

More Info

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis