Xbox Live to Publicly Shame Cheaters

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
A new policy at Microsoft will force cheaters on Xbox Live to wear the scarlet letter of shame. The largest online console gaming service is laying down the gauntlet to deter gamers from cheating, one of which is an explicit label on your Live gamer-card. As Mr. Murrel said – “Don’t do the crime if you can’t wear the sign.”

Discuss "Xbox Live to Publicly Shame Cheaters" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
sounds like a great idea to me, too bad they didn't implement this soooner.

DaveTheRave

DaveTheRave

Audiophyte
lol

At Least They Aren't Banning For Cheating. If That Was The Case, I'd Be Completely Against It Since Everyone Deserves A Second Chance.. But If All Your Going To Do Is Change The Profile Pic And Lower The Gamer Score, That Sounds Fair To Me.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm all for it. Years ago I stopped playing Socom online on on my PS2 due to all the cheaters. They would get codes that made them invincible or even invisible. It took all the fun out of the game when some A-hole would cheat so badly that there was no point in even playing. I hope Xbox keeps their ip address or box # and tags it permanently so they can't just use a different user name.

Jack

B

BG3

Audioholic
I wish they would do this for the PS3! The cheating absolutely ruins the fun in any game. That's why I moved from playing FPS on a PC, which I actually prefer, to the PS consoles. You expect cheating on a PC. I don't expect it on a console.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis