Xbox 360 Price Cuts

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I must have missed the posts on this, but I didn't see any when I searched for it. Microsoft officially cut prices today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon has the Elite system for $400 (the new list price), bundled with a $60 Amazon gift card, with free shipping. So, if you shop at Amazon, that's a total price of $340.

Sometimes when I click on the product link, it doesn't show the gift card offer. A direct link the details is here.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
This is a good move on Microsofts part, it is a well timed price cut. Lots of big name titles will be released in the upcoming months. Dropping the price and Gears of War 2 will most notably move some consoles.

Last edited:
snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
agreed personally i cant wait for gow2, it will be wicked i hope i will have the money by then to buy some new main speakers aswell and it will be rocking at my place all throughout the night with lots of chainsaw mayhem :p
the misses will have another hissy fit i think when i bring them home lol and i will finally have a 5.1 setup then :eek: first for me i am excited :rolleyes:

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
A friend of mine just sent his back, RROD, after three weeks. I still can't bring myself to buy one.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I went to my local Wal-Mart and their display/playable unit had the RROD. I chuckled. I recently sold my Elite to get a PS3. Good thing I did it before the price drop.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis