WTS Bowers and Wilkins 702 s2 and htm71 s2 center piano gloss black

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
So I was originally going to keep these 3 speakers but I’ve actually been listening to a friends focal Electra’s 1038 mark 2 and just fell in love. So I’m selling my speakers to make a dent for my new purchase, perfect condition boxes with receipts all accessories paperwork and original packaging. I’m selling them as a front center stage deal, for 4500$ and I’ll throw in some audioquest cables as well to sweeten the deal, as I’m going full stereo this time just no center. Local in Austin or surrounding areas so u can demo and pick up.

Have a great day guys

S

slimdub14

Audiophyte
How would you like to be paid and can we see some pics?

R

runvus250r

Audiophyte
So I was originally going to keep these 3 speakers but I’ve actually been listening to a friends focal Electra’s 1038 mark 2 and just fell in love. So I’m selling my speakers to make a dent for my new purchase, perfect condition boxes with receipts all accessories paperwork and original packaging. I’m selling them as a front center stage deal, for 4500$ and I’ll throw in some audioquest cables as well to sweeten the deal, as I’m going full stereo this time just no center. Local in Austin or surrounding areas so u can demo and pick up.

Have a great day guys
Are these still for sale or is this another fake ad?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis