WTB: iPhone 7 or newer model

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just thought I'd check here to see if anybody had one to sell.

TIA

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got an iPhone 8. Turns out the guy from A-10 in my building works for Verizon. Free tech support right downstairs, 24/7 if need be: only he doesn't know it yet. Yuck, yuck, yuck. <<< that's laughter.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
When I got my iPhone 8 in April, I used a cell phone number I'd had for years. The very next day I started getting 5 or 6 spam robocalls a day. I blame both Apple and AT&T. So I started getting busy with anti-robocall stuff. All the major cell phone companies provide basic defense for that. More active things are apparently in the works.

Download an app called Verizon Call Filter, available now for iPhones, and soon coming for Android. As of early April, Verizon stopped charging for basic service, which labels suspected robocalls and gives you three options based on risk level for how many to block. (Don’t let Verizon’s outdated description in Apple’s app store confuse you; there really is a free version now once you download the app, and there’s no need to sign up for a 10-day free trial.) If you pay $3 per month, you’ll also get caller ID.

The source of this info came from an article I saw in the Washington Post, last April. See the attached PDF.

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis