Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
I am in the market for a used GoldenEar XXL center channel

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Got a used XL Happy happy
Awesome! We're did you get it from? Also do you have other golden ear gear? I've always been curious about there speakers just was wondering about your perspective if your an owner

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
I have had GE Triton2s for a few yrs now they sound wonderful both music & movies.The Sandy Gross design with DefTech & now with GE has alot of fans & also a few unhappy fans too due to the short life on Amps that drives the subwoofer section. I found the GE XL locally which's a blessing.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Now I don't have to use my Sony OLED as center channel any longer. The XL sounds wonderful & timber matching does matter.;)
I was hoping for XXL but XL does the job .

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Now I don't have to use my Sony OLED as center channel any longer. The XL sounds wonderful & timber matching does matter.;)
I was hoping for XXL but XL does the job .
I think that XL is for the 2's on down the super XXL is for the 1's and the reference congratulations those are some nice speakers!!!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I think that XL is for the 2's on down the super XXL is for the 1's and the reference congratulations those are some nice speakers!!!
The XL and the Reference will work with any GE Speakers. I 've got the GE 2+ with the Ref and it works great.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The XXL has been replaced by the reference, which is a decent upgrade. That being said the XL will match very well with the 2/2+s. As a former goldenar owner, I had the XXL and it did hold its value well in the used market. Might have gone with the Refeerence if not for Sandy steping down and Audioquest taking ownership.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis