wtb carnegie acoustics csb-1

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
i know some of you bought these a while back so i figured maybe some of you may still have a pair you might want to sell.let me know if any of you are interested.thanks

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I have the bookshelves and the center. I would want to sell the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
what condition are they in and what are you looking to sell for?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Center and 1 speaker are like new, one bookshelf was knocked off the stand and had some corner damage. It is not to noticeable unless you are actually looking at it. All other items on speakers are very good. I also have all original boxes. I am not sure about pricing. But am open to offers.

I’ll post up a few pics

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
if you can take a few pictures of the cabinet with damage from a few angles i would appreciate it.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Here is the damaged one. Others are like new.

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
thanks for the pics.i am trying to figure out if that corner is something i could repair.maybe i will make a post in the diy section and see if anyone has any suggestions.where are you located.i will need to figure out how much shipping might cost.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I think you could likely find a high gloss black enamel nail polish. Try several colors try and match the tone the best. Do a little wood filler on the small cracks to smooth it over first. It is really pretty unnoticeable from about 4-5 feet away.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
It is the csc-1

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
I think you could likely find a high gloss black enamel nail polish. Try several colors try and match the tone the best. Do a little wood filler on the small cracks to smooth it over first. It is really pretty unnoticeable from about 4-5 feet away.

that's similar to what i was thinking.some wood filler to smooth it out and fill the shape back in.then a gloss black automotive touch up pen.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis