MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Sorry, 100 is not nearly enough for post ho status. So hit the street get workin'.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL! This one served as his actual commemorative 100th post though... :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
No offense, but you do know it's captain, right? Just makin' sure. Like I said no offense intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
No offense, but you do know it's captain, right? Just makin' sure. Like I said no offense intended.
Yes i do, the reason i spell it like that is because their are so many treckies out their that it is hard to get a password so i just misspell it a little and than they go through, you and only 1 other person have said that to me before.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yes i do, the reason i spell it like that is because their are so many treckies out their that it is hard to get a password so i just misspell it a little and than they go through, you and only 1 other person have said that to me before.
I would have, but someone beat me to it.

Now get posting.

SheepStar

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Strat, what the hell, have you never hear about a Captian before?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I remember when Sheep made fun of me because he had more posts...:p
In New Zealand I heard that guys even turn to sheep when they can't find women.... Sheep! have you been to New Zealand? :-D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
In New Zealand I heard that guys even turn to sheep when they can't find women.... Sheep! have you been to New Zealand? :-D
Why on earth would I want to go back in time to the 1980s?

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis